Quantcast

No dogs allowed

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Story here

Given that she describes herself as a human pet – and is happy to walk around on a lead – Tasha Maltby is used to odd looks and even odder remarks.

But nothing had prepared her for the reaction of the bus driver who allegedly told the self-styled Goth and her boyfriend: "We don't let freaks and dogs like you on."

Miss Maltby and her fiance Dani Graves were so angered they have complained to the bus company of being "victimised".
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I love it.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I think she's pretty hot..I can see past all the outward appearance and B/S she is trying to be and actually see a good looking girl underneath. Most people tend to be a little short-sighted and quick to judge.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I think she's pretty hot..I can see past all the outward appearance and B/S she is trying to be and actually see a good looking girl underneath. Most people tend to be a little short-sighted and quick to judge.

But when you go out of your way to attract attention and degrade yourself then you have to expect degrading attention.

CRoss

Turbo Monkey
Nov 20, 2006
The Ranch
The best part is the whole image he is trying to portray is probably thrown out as soon as he speaks with his english accent.:busted:

Spero

ass rainbow
Jul 12, 2005
Tejas
Didn't he play the lead programmer in the movie, "Grandma's Boy"?

<robot voice>
you will let me on this bus.
All I've ever cared about was video games and they made me a millionaire. So maybe I don't know what the Civil War was, or who invented the helicopter even though I own one, but I did beat The Legend of Zelda before I could walk. I'm thinking about getting metal legs. It's a risky operation, but it'll be worth it.