Quantcast

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
We just completed a 3 day Transport Canada Audit. (Transport Canada being the equivalent of the FAA).

They had zero findings. This is good. Nearly unheard of actually. The auditors actually said that in all their years, they've never not had at least one finding against a DAO.

Apparently someone is doing something right. (It's likely not me)

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
From one guy that worked with the FAA breathing down your back as well as QA from the USAF, I say huge congrats, that is no small feat.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
My reply to the email

The hookers and blow you hooked ‘em up with didn’t hurt either…..

Sent: Thursday, August 20, 2009 5:25 PM
To:
Subject: Results of the DAO Audit

Engineering Team,

Just a quick email to let you know that we have successfully made it through a 3 day audit of the DAO with NO FINDINGS (other than a finding on themselves to get our manual approved). In fact, Greg told me that this is first time in 8 years that he has done an audit and had NO FINDINGS, so I think we can be particularily proud of this accomplishment.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Our FAA inspector always has to find something. Its never anything real, I just think they can't leave until he can find something. I say Congrats!

This is a dumb thread though.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
The tags were better when they just were "mmike is a fvcktard" "no i'm not" "yes he is"

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
wasn't there a thread that someone made to house random crap that you just had to post, but it wasn't worthy of its own thread?