Quantcast

No gym motivation tonight

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I can't get off the couch right now.

I was working on the mountain from 8am to 3:30 with no stops.
No water stop.
No food stop.
No stop to drain the main vein.

But I did clear $65 in tips, so that's pretty cool.
Taught a little over 80 people how to ride today.

I either need to motivate or pass out.

Suggestions?

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I like being able to zone out though, get a good sweat on, lift heavier and heavier things, and gawk at eye candy that I can't touch. It makes me happy in some strange Protestant work ethic sort of way.

And I am seeing results. I was 254 when I got to Reno. Down to 230 in two months of working on it.

Whats strange is that I feel bad about not getting in tonight, like some sort of addiction. But I am beat to the floor. 6.5 hours of chasing tourists on the snow took it out of me.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
Biggest was 30.
I was the lone indian today holding down the snow fort.
Two groups of 20, one group of ten right in the morning.

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
Biggest was 30.
I was the lone indian today holding down the snow fort.
Two groups of 20, one group of ten right in the morning.
holy fvck, that sucks. i start losing my mind once the group gets above 10 people, i can't imagine 30. the worst part is you get paid the same amount for teaching a group lesson regardless of how many people are in it (or at least that's how it is where i work).

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I picked up some bonus cash today for all the work, but not enough to deal with the shenanigans.

That's what I get for trying to move up the ladder.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
The Gunt comment got me there.
Ran two miles before the mountain today, three more after, and then lifted until I couldn't lift any more.

I feel better now.

Kanye West

220# bag of hacktastic
Aug 31, 2006
For some reason that always seems to do it. Like when I come across a fat woman in the gym just sitting around talking instead of working out. I just point and say "GUNT!" and she gets right on it.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
For some reason that always seems to do it. Like when I come across a fat woman in the gym just sitting around talking instead of working out. I just point and say "GUNT!" and she gets right on it.
Thanks sugar britches, you're the best.

I think I am going to start hitting it for a run before work now. It kept me from punching some tourist ass hole right in the neck today.

dejacky

Chimp
Jul 2, 2006
You'd be amazed at how good a workout you can get from doing calisthenics routines at home. When time or energy is a factor in me not going to the weight room, I've been doing calisthenics exercises at home and it really works. You can "feel the burn" and exhaust yourself properly with your own body weight using the proper movements.