Quantcast

**//No hump Thurnesday gmt_&&$#@@

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Done with the stone. TV goes back up tonight. Remaining tile and grout probably this weekend. Cabinet doors and in-cabinet shelves being painted starting today.
15937162330777849092479819249569.jpg

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Had a reasonably significant ejection from the bicycle last night. One of those drift left, understeer caught up with me and spit me into a tree on the right, which hooked a handlebar and threw me into a rock garden while doing Mach chicken sort of affairs.

My semi-professional opinion is five broken or bruised ribs and an elbow that oughta have sutures. I’m in enough pain that I’m not feeling any buzz from a single Norco, and I need to supplement with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer to sit comfortably.

This is fine.

Woah, that sucks. How’s the bike ?

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
ride night. sky is dark and ominous. I'm looking at the weather radar, and it looks like the thunderstorms are right over the area we're planning to ride. this might work out though: they might blow over by the time we get there. with some luck it'll be cool on the other side of the front....

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Had a reasonably significant ejection from the bicycle last night. One of those drift left, understeer caught up with me and spit me into a tree on the right, which hooked a handlebar and threw me into a rock garden while doing Mach chicken sort of affairs.

My semi-professional opinion is five broken or bruised ribs and an elbow that oughta have sutures. I’m in enough pain that I’m not feeling any buzz from a single Norco, and I need to supplement with ibuprofen and a muscle relaxer to sit comfortably.

This is fine.

Dude, did you learn nothing from @rideit ? You are too old for this shit.

JK. Kinda. Heal up fast.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Looking good!

Are you getting rid of that 90's fan?
We actually took that from the office. Wifey REALLY hated the other one, so this wins for now. I need to measure it, but the one in Hannah's room I believe is larger, so I might still swap them. Amusingly, the fan is one of the remaining issues. Electrician removed the remote unit so now it doesn't work with the switch. One more item for the stack of shit done wrong.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
went out with the fam and toured a local bison farm this evening. it was pretty dang cool.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth

This is fine.

one of these eh