Quantcast

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Holy crap you people, as if there weren't more important things to discuss during these current times.

Nancy Reagan broke her frikking pelvis, don't tell me you guys haven't heard. Shame on the lot of ya.
I think n8 is starting a thread in the PAWN forum on it as we speak. I think he is also taking up a collection for an RM FTD arrangement.

DirtMcGirk

<b>WAY</b> Dumber than N8 (to the power of ten alm
Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I think I learned how to be more with it when I drink in New Orleans. I was always hammered there, so I had to find a way to be a productive one.

Life's little lessons.

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I left New Orleans for good about two months after Katrina. Its a different place now.

However, good times can absolutely be had there. PM me for directions.

dante

Unabomber
Feb 13, 2004
looking for classic NE singletrack
a couple things:

1) Thank you to your wife for serving, even us "librals" appreciate it.
2) Thank god she's in the navy, where she only has to worry about pirates and WWIII (right?).
3) Time apart sucks, but today with things like skype, internet and cell phones it's far better than it's ever been.
4) :cheers:

Reactor

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2005
Chandler, AZ, USA
Dont hurt anyone X3...you know them that have never deployed or had a loved one deploy cant/dont/wont/dont want to understand.

Suck it up Dirt, you will live through it...
People haven't lived until they've had an "omlet" made with powered eggs, which were made with powered milk, after a 23 hour day of work.:biggrin:

DirtMcGirk

Feb 21, 2008
Oz
I've done the deployed thing several times. The best is when Spam and Eggs seems like a meal fit for a king.

I think its just different this time because its her first deployment. I don't mind me being in the stuff, but it bothers me to think of her there. Kind of that over protective man thing going into overdrive.

It comes and goes when it hits me she is gone. Last time it was bad was when I was home on my way from Whistler the last time. I'm used to her smiling face and strange humor to greet me when I am all torn up as she puts me back together. Now I get to be a sandy vag with out her around.

Sorry I dumped this on here last night. I was good and ripped after a long ride and lift, which some how got into the "damn, I miss my wife" duldrums.

I think after this weekend maybe I should resist booze for a couple months, its not helping the situation.