Quantcast

No "Joe the Plumber" thread?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
you joke, but that slackass, mattress-backed, 5 kids by 3 dads, trig-hosting, teet-sucking, bronco-cheering, wig-wearing, mcdeez-eating, mini-van-driving, non-exercising, new-life-church-attending, facebook-posting, wigger-skeez across the street will get my cash i "earned" while billing the 3-letter gubment customer for posting this.

and i can't have that.

So this genderless neighbor of yours or blackwater on a much larger scale killing in your name for a war that continues indefinitely because we can't look like pussies? All the while circumventing our own armed forces who should damn well be getting paid and taken care of.

There are very few people who despise their fellow americans as much as I, and even I can recognize that this supposed welfare scare is so insignificant that I can say with complete honesty that I don't give a fvck. It's kind of weird that anyone can with a straight face in light of what else their tax dollars go towards.

btw, what does 'trig-hosting' mean? Poor kid's going to Iraq. Leave him alone.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
btw, what does 'trig-hosting' mean? Poor kid's going to Iraq. Leave him alone.
retardid sister lives there, too. but that's ok, she can watch the kids while baby momma gets her state-funded blackjack on.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Barack Hussein and Ayers will storm into your living room, take cash out of your wallet and then walk next door and hand it to your poor neighbors.

edit: and then rape all the white women
So does that mean that they will go into my neighbors house, take his money and give it to me?

That would be cool, because he has alot more money then I do...

Cable43

Monkey
Oct 7, 2008
(Philly @ Heart)
Barack Hussein and Ayers will storm into your living room, take cash out of your wallet and then walk next door and hand it to your poor neighbors.

edit: and then rape all the white women
now that's where I draw the line:

There's now way they're hittin this:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I sense a vacation in Cable43's future.

Unfortunately, besides the rippling thighs and and the inbred face, you can see a hint of carpet in that picture....

ohio

The Fresno Kid
Nov 26, 2001
SF, CA

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
I need help choosing a response...
a) if he hasn't done anything wrong he has nothing to worry about
b) is there any indication whatsoever that this was the Obama campaign? it could have just as easily been McCain campaign or just some curious government workers abusing their access.
in both cases, i believe, it was nothing more than nosey employees abusing their access. but it seems selective outrage over the 2 is applied. of course, if i'm wrong, the moto vehicle dept employees will be - or have been - sacked as well as the staties

vibiker

Monkey
May 3, 2004
Santa Clara / Vashon
in both cases, i believe, it was nothing more than nosey employees abusing their access. but it seems selective outrage over the 2 is applied. of course, if i'm wrong, the moto vehicle dept employees will be - or have been - sacked as well as the staties
Probably old news to some, but the prying eyes weren't thos of an underling but of a department director in the Ohio govt. Also, a maximum donor to the 0bama campaign.

$tinkle

Expert on blowing
Feb 12, 2003
Probably old news to some, but the prying eyes weren't thos of an underling but of a department director in the Ohio govt. Also, a maximum donor to the 0bama campaign.
well i wonder why no one here brought that connection up.

it must be b/c there's so many nefarious <cough>republican<cough> connections that this somehow was hidden in the noise. it must be.