Quantcast

No Matter What: the new teaser from Dinostar Films

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
This is my new teaser. It's dropping this summer. Please, check it out, and give me your opinions. Shot with a Panasonic GS500 (correctly) and edited with Final Cut. Yes, I built my own cable cam, and it works.

I posted this is the downhill section already, but it includes both dirt jumping and downhill!

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Not bad. A few of your shots need to have some more light, a couple channel adjustments in Final Cut should do the trick though. Maybe run through your intro a bit faster. The angles were fine, and the riders did their part. All-in-all a good piece.

ReVolVeRage

Monkey
Dec 28, 2006
MD/ NYC
I think it may be your monitor. I have an unusally bright monitor, so that may be working against me. Thanks for the comments! Atleast you guys have so manners, unlike the dicks at Pinkbike. God, I hate that site.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
Pinkbike sucks, and I doubt there are many people that have the experience to positively/properly critique someone else's work, such as an amature video, on that site. As for monitors, there will usually be a difference in color and hue unless they're on the same video card. I always keep a television next to my "workstation" for just this problem. Keep up the goodwork.