Quantcast

###No Monkeyfest for Me GMT###

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

That's right, I have to work today, so no Monkeyfest for me. On the up side, I get to go to RI for 2 days nest week and then off to San Antonio in the middle of the heat wave for 5 days. Try to control your envy.

Rockin' da hood in Trumbull today.

Be safe out there.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Friday!! Gotta run to the kennel to drop off the POOCHES, then it's off to Vermont to meet up with some monkeys. Y'all have a good weekend now.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning all! Day off, got lots to do, one more coffee and then it's get after it...

Going for the best bike ride in the world this weekend...a ride with my kid.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good morning. Busy day for me, finally. Getting packed and prepped for backpacking this weekend. I need to get a hammock and webbing, tires rotated, windscreen replaced, post office, hardware store, and actually start looking for a job again.

If I can get some interest in Colorado, hopefully I can justify spending a month out there.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Good morning. Busy day for me, finally. Getting packed and prepped for backpacking this weekend. I need to get a hammock and webbing, tires rotated, windscreen replaced, post office, hardware store, and actually start looking for a job again.

If I can get some interest in Colorado, hopefully I can justify spending a month out there.
I was thinking about doing Maroon Bells in a couple weeks after school starts. Wanna go? Probably middle of the week as its a pretty touristy area, but I've never been and would like to do the loop. Hit me up.

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I was thinking about doing Maroon Bells in a couple weeks after school starts. Wanna go? Probably middle of the week as its a pretty a pretty touristy area, but I've never been and would like to do the loop. Hit me up.
I need to get some interface with recruiters at the very minimum first. Plus I need to figure out where to stay. Hotel is too expensive, so I need to see about finding a room to rent for a month or so.