Quantcast

No more fat tire

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Meh. As much as I've always liked the company and what they seem to be about (social causes, being a great place to work, etc.), I've just never liked their suds that much. I've had the occasional limited release that was pretty good but in general, just not my style.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Meh. As much as I've always liked the company and what they seem to be about (social causes, being a great place to work, etc.), I've just never liked their suds that much. I've had the occasional limited release that was pretty good but in general, just not my style.
100% agree

4xBoy

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2006
Minneapolis
I have had a beer or two from them, even been in the brewery.

Not my favorite, seemed like a good business, I can understand selling.

Won't change my life I guess.

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
I usually get a couple of bottles of Voo doo ranger imperial IPA when I get a flight 6-pack at my local grocery store. Not that it was my fav, but because of high ABV and their previous business ethos. Not any more, I guess.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Meh, never thought it sucked and they did a lot of nice smaller batch/specialties. Not as good as a local brewery, but not bad for mass distribution. SA has a lot of cool flavors that don’t seen much distribution too. I went to a special night at an ale house that got ahold of a bunch. Was not bad.