Quantcast

no more surf

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by The Toninator, Oct 27, 2005.

1. The Toninator

The Toninator Muffin

Rep/Likes:
    9 / 16
    The internet nazi has returned to the office. I wont know the full extent of the damage until tomorrow but I’m pretty sure every mtb site I go to is on the restricted list. So cheers to all!
    Oh AND I got clipped by a car door at the end of my ride tonight. I was just starting out on the road and there’s parking parallel to the road. I pass a guy that looked like he was getting out of his car and I had to get kind of close cus there was a car behind me. So I cheated in a little but BAM! He’s actually opening the door and I clip it a hit the ground. Luckily I was barely moving to begin with so for ‘me’ it was really no big deal and I really shouldn’t have put myself in that position to begin with. He was pretty apologetic and I could tell he was sincere so I told him ‘it was no big deal’ and motored off. It shook him up a pretty good. Luckily the car behind me didn’t squash me :)
    Anyhoo that’s it for the drama in my world right now.

Please register to disable this ad.

2. JimmyTwoTimes

JimmyTwoTimes Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    5 / 0

www.bypass.cc
    www.buzzsurf.com/surfatwork

3. splat

splat Nam I am

Rep/Likes:
    8 / 78
    Well Maybe Windows is Bearable ! Unix Rules !
    Getting Doored is so much fun. I still havethe scars from a couple. glad to hear you were going slow, full speed ones Suck!!!

We have a New internet Nazi at work too. hasn't blocked the MTB sites yet, but anything with video is blocked :(

4. The Toninator

The Toninator Muffin

Rep/Likes:
    9 / 16
    Thanks but I honestly believe that if they go as far as to block these sites I need to honor their request/demands.

5. The Toninator

The Toninator Muffin

Rep/Likes:
    9 / 16
    yea i kind of got luck but had i been going full speed i would not have been in that position at all i'd of been hoging the road.

6. Heidi

Heidi Der hund ist laut und braun

Rep/Likes:
    25 / 466
    That sucks on both points Tony. Did you do any damage to his door? The only time a car has come in contact with my bike was when I was actually standing at an T intersection waiting to turn left while some comes and turns into me. I got outta the way but my handlebar end left a gigantic scratch down the side of her shiny red BMW. :)

7. The Toninator

The Toninator Muffin

Rep/Likes:
    9 / 16
    looks like i'll be able to surf a little.

and yea there was a ding on his nice new g35 coup which is kind of why i excused myself a little quicker than normal :)