Quantcast

no more surf

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
The internet nazi has returned to the office. I wont know the full extent of the damage until tomorrow but I’m pretty sure every mtb site I go to is on the restricted list. So cheers to all!
Oh AND I got clipped by a car door at the end of my ride tonight. I was just starting out on the road and there’s parking parallel to the road. I pass a guy that looked like he was getting out of his car and I had to get kind of close cus there was a car behind me. So I cheated in a little but BAM! He’s actually opening the door and I clip it a hit the ground. Luckily I was barely moving to begin with so for ‘me’ it was really no big deal and I really shouldn’t have put myself in that position to begin with. He was pretty apologetic and I could tell he was sincere so I told him ‘it was no big deal’ and motored off. It shook him up a pretty good. Luckily the car behind me didn’t squash me :)
Anyhoo that’s it for the drama in my world right now.

JimmyTwoTimes

Monkey
Jun 26, 2003
West Hartford
The Toninator said:
The internet nazi has returned to the office. I wont know the full extent of the damage until tomorrow but I’m pretty sure every mtb site I go to is on the restricted list. So cheers to all!
Oh AND I got clipped by a car door at the end of my ride tonight. I was just starting out on the road and there’s parking parallel to the road. I pass a guy that looked like he was getting out of his car and I had to get kind of close cus there was a car behind me. So I cheated in a little but BAM! He’s actually opening the door and I clip it a hit the ground. Luckily I was barely moving to begin with so for ‘me’ it was really no big deal and I really shouldn’t have put myself in that position to begin with. He was pretty apologetic and I could tell he was sincere so I told him ‘it was no big deal’ and motored off. It shook him up a pretty good. Luckily the car behind me didn’t squash me :)
Anyhoo that’s it for the drama in my world right now.

www.bypass.cc
www.buzzsurf.com/surfatwork

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
splat said:
Getting Doored is so much fun. I still havethe scars from a couple. glad to hear you were going slow, full speed ones Suck!!!
yea i kind of got luck but had i been going full speed i would not have been in that position at all i'd of been hoging the road.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
That sucks on both points Tony. Did you do any damage to his door? The only time a car has come in contact with my bike was when I was actually standing at an T intersection waiting to turn left while some comes and turns into me. I got outta the way but my handlebar end left a gigantic scratch down the side of her shiny red BMW. :)

The Toninator

Muffin
Jul 6, 2001
High(ts) Htown
Heidi said:
That sucks on both points Tony. Did you do any damage to his door? The only time a car has come in contact with my bike was when I was actually standing at an T intersection waiting to turn left while some comes and turns into me. I got outta the way but my handlebar end left a gigantic scratch down the side of her shiny red BMW. :)
looks like i'll be able to surf a little.

and yea there was a ding on his nice new g35 coup which is kind of why i excused myself a little quicker than normal :)