Quantcast

no more TV?! oh my god! roomate related...warning

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
1 week after i took the tv out of the living room, my roomate broke down and bought another one. seriously, she can't handle not having a tv in the living room, as well as in her bedroom. this is the 1st time in 4 days she has left the apartment, and it was to buy this TV.

edit--

alright, volume is up, foreign film is in. gonna be an awesome night. oh well, 1 week of not having to sleep with the fan on in the bathroom was nice.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i think a 32yr old self proclaimed "starving artist" is trying to get into her pants, but he gets cock-blocked by John Stewart and George Costanza.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
AB, 37 days until mandi and i get our own place.

DF, i don't think i have ever seen you here.

she used my blender to blend up potatos, spinach, and some other food item that i would never put into a blender. kitchen = mess. beer is now in the cooler, and i am headed to the pool.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
the Inbred said:
i think a 32yr old self proclaimed "starving artist" is trying to get into her pants, but he gets cock-blocked by John Stewart and George Costanza.
Ack! I quit playing the starving artist angle when I was 25.

J

JRB

You should crap in it. My friend, Pat, was cat sitting once and, meh, nevermind.....

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
You have to counter with somthing annoying too.

Like getting up in the morning before she does and leaving your alarm on and locking your door.

J

JRB

mack said:
You have to counter with somthing annoying too.

Like getting up in the morning before she does and leaving your alarm on and locking your door.
hahahaha - I got it. Bring mack down for the summer.

She'll be all, "get that dumb ass, knee oozing punk outta here". :mumble:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
loco said:
hahahaha - I got it. Bring mack down for the summer.

She'll be all, "get that dumb ass, knee oozing punk outta here". :mumble:

I wonder what she would think of you when she would see you crouching over her cats litter box.

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
the Inbred said:
man, the cat is hella huge. i have never seen a cat as big as Maynard. .

then you've never seen smokey. sometimes i see this beast lounging in the backyard and i still think its our dog, a lab/german sheppard 7 month old puppy. i think smokey is probably getting close to about 40 pounds.