Quantcast

No offense, but isn't the goatee thing a bit tired?

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
N8 said:
Your boyfriend?
Found under a Google image search for stupid goatee. If you're "fishing" for information about him, you should do some more research and maybe you'll get lucky and he'll be unattached!

Good luck you two!

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
Why on earth would you possibly care what other people choose to do with their facial hair? It must suck to live in your world of always worrying about what's "cool" and what's "played" or whatever...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
stinkyboy said:
Found under a Google image search for stupid goatee. If you're "fishing" for information about him, you should do some more research and maybe you'll get lucky and he'll be unattached!

Good luck you two!

Your gay-bobbitry is obvious.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I have three questions.

- Why were you doing Google image searches for "stupid goatee"?
- Why would you speculate about the current trends of facial hair?
and, most importantly,
- Why on God's green earth would you think that anyone else cares enough that you should post a thread about it, let alone a thread that contained naught but an uninformative subject line and a single attached image?

This is the very definition of a :stosh: thread.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
binary visions said:
I have three questions.

I noticed a couple lame goatees here at RM this morning.

You've not ever said one word about a mullet?!

and, most importantly,
- Why on God's green earth would you think that anyone else cares enough that you should post a thread about it, let alone a thread that contained naught but an uninformative subject line and a single attached image?

In about 3 minutes 86 people checked it out and 11 posted.

This is the very definition of a :stosh: post.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
I have three questions.

and, most importantly,

Dude. Phoenix. Middle of summer. Come on. What else is there to do?

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
No Offense:

Code words for "I'm about to say or write something that I hope will offend someone, and it'll be really cool if they get offended 'cause then I can throw it in their face that I didn't mean any offense 'cause that's what I wrote, and all the while I'll be sitting in front of my computer saying BOO-YAH and pretending to blow smoke from my pistol finger".

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
pixelninja said:
No Offense:

Code words for "I'm about to say or write something that I hope will offend someone, and it'll be really cool if they get offended 'cause then I can throw it in their face that I didn't mean any offense 'cause that's what I wrote, and all the while I'll be sitting in front of my computer saying BOO-YAH and pretending to blow smoke from my smaller than average e-penis ".
Fixed that for you Pixelninja.

dh girlie

MISS MISSY (geek)
pixelninja said:
No Offense:

Code words for "I'm about to say or write something that I hope will offend someone, and it'll be really cool if they get offended 'cause then I can throw it in their face that I didn't mean any offense 'cause that's what I wrote, and all the while I'll be sitting in front of my computer saying BOO-YAH and pretending to blow smoke from my pistol finger".

HAHAHAHA!

Ok...lame thread or not, you have to admit the responses it's encouraged are hysterical!

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
pixelninja said:
Honestly, I was not trying to rip on anyone here. I wore one for a couple years, until I went to my first Macworld expo in SF, and looked around and everyone there was sporting one, so I decided it was not a look for me... but now years later, I still see them, so maybe it's time for change?

RhinofromWA

Brevity R Us
Aug 16, 2001
Lynnwood, WA
I just removed my goatee that I have had pretty much constantly since 2000 or so. :eek: I had one in college off and on...but the Goatee kind of "stuck" and I shaved it off for the first time a couple months ago.

It is like losing an old friend. :) Woman should look into shaving/waxing/plucking their mustaches. It is no use denying it....get rid of it. Don't bleach it....get rid of it. Or braid it like so many can these days. I always hear "it will grow back darker" :rolleyes: well it is pretty damn dark now....get rid of it. "I am waiting for it to grow more so I can wax it" Double :rolleyes: small birds can land on the stocks growing out of you upper lip, time to pluck/shave/wax. Because if you think the goatee is ugly on a man, the lady 'stash has never been "in" :D

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
stinkyboy said:
Every once in a while I get blindsided here by someone with a sense of humor!
:D

Can you hear me N8?
You think I was joking?? I have some of my chimichanga I am saving for later. (ive got the salsa to go along with it on my shirt..) I think theres also a piece of sausage from last fridays pizza in there too.... at least I hope its a chunk of sausage..... :confused:

pixelninja

Turbo Monkey
Jun 14, 2003
Denver, CO
stinkyboy said:
Every once in a while I get blindsided here by someone with a sense of humor!
What am I, chopped liver? I thought my original post was freakin hysterical.

I get no respect... :mumble:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
pixelninja said:
What am I, chopped liver? I thought my original post was freakin hysterical.

I get no respect... :mumble:
Smoke from the "pistol finger", I dunno. Oly actually went out on a limb and poked fun at himself, so the original ruling stands. Sorry.

:D

J

JRB

binary visions said:
I have three questions.

and, most importantly,

:stupid: it's saying something when I think a thread sucks.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
stinkyboy said:
Read the whole thread dingus.
i missed that, too. why again were you googling for "stupid goatee"?

and kevin, nice post about the she-stache :thumb: :dead:

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
Toshi said:
i missed that, too. why again were you googling for "stupid goatee"?

and kevin, nice post about the she-stache :thumb: :dead:
I thought I was being ignored by you?

This morning, I saw a couple photos of fellow monkeys sportin the goats, and that sparked my search, and gave birth to this fantastic thread!