Quantcast

$*@#@No saturday MGT Yet... GMT&(&(&(@@

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Eggs and coffe for breakfast . Now ready for some dh today and like dirty said don't kill anyone today monkeys !

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Last night was date number three with the new girl. I thought the 12 year age gap might be a bit awkward, it doesn't seem yo be yet.

Having a man-date with a few of my high school buddies tonight. We are throwing on some suits and going out for prime rib. One just got married and the other just got back from his fourth tour of duty.

Not a shabby weekend.

sstalder5

Turbo Monkey
Aug 20, 2008
Beech Mtn Definitely NOT Boulder
Woke up this morning and collected a ton of firewood for a little bonfire tonight, and now I'm back in pajama pants drinking beer and playing the new Assassin's Creed.. I kinda went backwards today.

Also, only 3 more weekends of not being 21..:weee::weee:

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
I shovelled snow for 2 hours today and I still am not done - even after my neighbor removed the top 18 or so inches there is still about a 1/2 inche of ice that needs to be removed. I got 1/2 the driveway and all the sidewalk but still have about 300 square feet to go. I'm not in good shape anymore...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Writers block. I have tons of data in my head, but putting it into an easy context is difficult.