Quantcast

***No Wednesday GMT?***

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
8 hours left before I'm in business class on a 777 to Paris.

I tell myself I shouldn't drink so much on the plane, but I tend not to listen.

Paris-Amsterdam after that with a 3 hour layover in Amsterdam. Anybody know where the "must visit" shops or restos are in the Schipol airport?

Then Amster-Van flight on a KLM 747.

Cannot.
Effing.
Wait.

dhmike

Turbo Monkey
Dec 20, 2006
Boise Idaho
Moring monkeys , I sold my old dh frame last night . So now I have hooker and beer money for the week . Have a good one !

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Anybody know where the "must visit" shops or restos are in the Schipol airport?
Don't know if I'd qualify anything at Schipol as "must visit" but, beyond the terminal itself, there's a variety of shops and more food options outside of the baggage claim above the train station. Worth going through security again?.........doubtful.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all.

I love my current schedule: I'm planning on rolling into work around 11:30 AM or so today. ****'s going to get real in July when I start back up at UW. 7 or 7:30 AM starts will be the norm, I'm guessing.)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Nice road ride last night. Got to ride with a another guy for a couple of laps who was riding at the pace I hopefully will in a months time. I am 1 minute behind my normal time for the 3.35 mile lap in the park. New road bike is a blast to ride. Nice to upgrade from a 2006 to a 2013 frame.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Crazy day at work today, yay. I decided to kill one of my dating profiles (was getting hit on by some scary folks) and disabled the other because it was entirely too much work. I have a few numbers and am talking to one chick who seems cool, so we will see where it goes. If I run out of crap to do, I will reactivate it, but I don't think I will go back to the first one.

/coolstorybro

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning Monkeys.

Crazy day at work today, yay. I decided to kill one of my dating profiles (was getting hit on by some scary folks) and disabled the other because it was entirely too much work. I have a few numbers and am talking to one chick who seems cool, so we will see where it goes. If I run out of crap to do, I will reactivate it, but I don't think I will go back to the first one.

/coolstorybro
What happened to the hot one?

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did she not like the switch from Corvette to old pick up :)
Oddly enough, she is a small town girl and digs the Redneck Battle Truck. We have conflicting schedules until next week, but things look promising. SHe has agreed to put future plans on hold until we can work out some hang out time. I need to redeem myself at shuffleboard at least. I was getting better towards the end. :/

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Had a cortisone shot into my spine this morning. Pushed all work aside and sat in sun on deck nursing Dale's all afternoon. Still sore but the edges have been knocked down a bit.

Put down a deposit on the 31' airstream. Need to take down a tree and pull a few sections of fence to access where it'll be parked in yard.

airstream.jpg

Last edited:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Got a phone call at 3:00 AM, **** hit the fan at work. Upside is I got to leave early, take a nap and get a good long ride in.