Quantcast

No you can't have her undies...

Abstrakt51

Monkey
Oct 11, 2006
OC
I feel so dirty lusting after her, especially after her role in Remember the Titans a few years back when she was like 10.

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Sounds like from the news article posted she was willing to get pumled with a big stick for the whales, resulting in a warrant for her arrest in Japan. At least she's doing something productive and not running around flashing vag shots at the paparazzi (unless you all like looking at brittneys saggy baby maker and grizzly c-section scars??)
I will pummel her with a big stick. For the whales...

Okay, so its a medium sized stick.

But I will give her the best 37 seconds of my life.

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Hey, I saw the pics just like the rest of america......that sh*t was not tight....and just not right. I have too much self esteem to be jealous of a person like good 'ol Brit.

I'm not jealous of Tommy Lee either.....too big....women just don't like it when it's too big.....That's me...brimming with self-esteem...

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I'm no expert, but doesn't one event sort of prevent the other?
I said saggy, not gaping. I don't know how it got that way, thank god, but it certainly didn't look like one would have expected if your gonna shake it all over town.

I'm not jealous of Tommy Lee either.....too big....women just don't like it when it's too big.....That's me...brimming with self-esteem...
Huh?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hey, I saw the pics just like the rest of america......that sh*t was not tight....and just not right. I have too much self esteem to be jealous of a person like good 'ol Brit.
So she needs a make over?

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
so you're one of those "motion of the ocean" touting guys, eh? well how goes the trip across the atlantic in your rowboat?

Prettym1k3

Turbo Monkey
Aug 21, 2006
In your pants
Hayden P. has cleaned up her act as recent, too, which impresses me considering the plethora of mindless partying and drug use that goes on around young Hollywood.

She started getting labeled as a party girl, and within a month she was out saving he whales and makes appearances at charity events.

Kudos to her. At 18, she's more mature than 1/2 of those who have been in the biz for decades.

DH Diva

Wonderwoman
Jun 12, 2002
I would wake up next to Britney Spears after sleeping with Hayden Panettiere?

:think:
Oh! I thought you fixed the She needs a make over comment.......yikes, going in with Hayden and coming out with Britney would be really traumatizing. Kinda like when Selma Hyak turns into the psyco vampire in Dusk till Dawn.