Quantcast

No!!!!!!!!

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
:thumb: Excellent.... the kiddos go back to school. Now I can call in sick to work and the city and the trails are empty.

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
It's about time. Now all those little skater grommets that wear their sisters jeans will stop habging out on my street! Seriously though, whats up with the kids wearring the SUPER tight jeans?

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
ncrider said:
It's about time. Now all those little skater grommets that wear their sisters jeans will stop habging out on my street! Seriously though, whats up with the kids wearring the SUPER tight jeans?
You missed the chick pants/EMO thread. It's the new thing. Lovebunny's going to get some this weekend for riding.

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
ncrider said:
and the muffin tops too!

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Haha, we start on August 29th. But football try-outs did start yesterday and we are having two a days. But its all good, im the kicker.

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
ncrider said:
This one kid I know shops at Forever 21 for his jeans.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I start class Monday, only for the first time I'm teaching the class rather than taking it. As I sit here taking a break from lesson planning, I'm thinking that it may be more work to teach...

ncrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2004
Los Angeles
jdschall said:
I start class Monday, only for the first time I'm teaching the class rather than taking it. As I sit here taking a break from lesson planning, I'm thinking that it may be more work to teach...
I guess the grass is always green on the other side, huh? Well in the short run it might be more work, but a few years down the road you'll be tenured and your lesson plan will be like tying your shoes. In other words you'll be coasting through the work months and mentally preparing for your next three months off. Sounds good to me.

Ciaran

Fear my banana
Apr 5, 2004
So Cal
dh girlie said:
The worse day of school is better than the best day at work...
I have to disagree there. I do less work at work then I ever did in school. And I was a slacker too... still am. :D And you don't get paid to go to school. However, if I could afford it, I would love to go back to school. I woulkd say that a good day at school beats the best day at work... if you don't need the money.

COmtbiker12

Turbo Monkey
Dec 17, 2003
Colorado Springs
Well it wasn't as bad as I figured it would be today. Got back almost an hour ago but have just been sitting around, lol. Its just gonna suck having to write essays and stuff. :p I want to go DHing. :(

the BIG cheese

The STUFF
Feb 26, 2002
stick red
ncrider said:
It's just a trend...80's, super tight....90's, super baggey and now were back at super tight.

You'd think there was a nice medium somewhere, but no....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
school >> work. i want to stay in school forever (and with my current path i just may do that)

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
ncrider said:
It's better than seeing people wear pants that are 10 sizes too big...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
blt2ride said:
It's better than seeing people wear pants that are 10 sizes too big...
And whats funny is that most of them still wear a belt. I guess they just dont understand the concept of one. Haha.

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
dh girlie said:
The worse day of school is better than the best day at work...
Not too sure if this will make you feel better or worse. In a few years, you will look back on this time in your life, and realize it was the best time in your life...