Quantcast

Noah rockin CP

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
seems like the boy is feeling better. he was spanking the big table and small double today, he's getting really close to clearing it.

vid still over the table

vid still over the double

side shot of the double (camera settings were off)

railing the second berm after the big table

small vid (i'm bored and trying to stay on my night shift schedule on my days off.....nothing better to do than edit videos :D )
check it here

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
...can you imagine the friends/family who bring their children over to "play" (ride bikes, big wheels, tricycles etc) with Noah :eek: ...I can see it now - one of his friends come over rockin' the trainging wheels (stuck in a low spot spinning) and Noah comes racing by huckin' the driveway/sidewalk gap :thumb: ...

I love seeing this stuff Manimal!

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
he gave the big bike a whirl yesterday. after a few run he was able to handle it better but it still looks like the bike is riding him and not the other way around. i wish there was a bike size in between the tiny 12" and the huge 16". as you can see by the 2nd pic.....he's losing the leverage battle. the bike weighs around 16lbs and he only weighs 33lbs. that's like me riding a 125lb bike! :eek:

sticking it to the berm

keeping the front wheel up...it's amazing the amount of speed he's carrying out of the berm. the bigger tire/gears make a huge difference