Quantcast

Noble Friday?

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
Syadasti is in town. Looking to try and show him Noble on Friday; we'll be riding up unless someone wants to join us and shuttle. (And even if anyone wants to join us, we still might ride up...I wouldn't be totally adverse to shuttling, though, b/c I think he'll be borrowing my XC bike for the ride...)

Thinking 8-9ish for the trailhead time. Anyone interested?

MD

R

Rabie

MikeD said:
Syadasti is in town. Looking to try and show him Noble on Friday; we'll be riding up unless someone wants to join us and shuttle. (And even if anyone wants to join us, we still might ride up...I wouldn't be totally adverse to shuttling, though, b/c I think he'll be borrowing my XC bike for the ride...)

Thinking 8-9ish for the trailhead time. Anyone interested?

MD
I may be. It depends on the weather, and how much crap I get done between now and Friday. I'll let you know.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
OK, well, looks like Syadasti is out anyhow. Let me know if you're up for anything.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
I can go if you can change it to Saturday instead of Friday, make the ride closer to OC and change the time from 8 to 1pm. Oh, and I still might not make it unless you can find me a driver from Aliso. But, I'm in, baby! :sneaky:

Actually, if the weather is decent, i'd really like to ride Noble. Rabie, you can go w/ myself or edgy. Call me w/ details.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
Did someone say F r e e r i d e!
I'm down for either Fri or Sat but prefer Sat. If its gonna be Fri ..lets finalize ASAP. W4S is definitley ready to ride, drive and buy food and bevies.

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
Rabie said:
I may be. It depends on the weather, and how much crap I get done between now and Friday. I'll let you know.
Do you want to come by and pick up your bike?

How about the Gabs for Friday???

Attachments

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
GunShow? said:
Do you want to come by and pick up your bike?

How about the Gabs for Friday???
Noble would be way funner.

Rabie, sorry bud but that is the greatest pic...if only you'd a gone 2 feet further.

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
Edgy said:
Noble would be way funner.

Rabie, sorry bud but that is the greatest pic...if only you'd a gone 2 feet further.
The canyon was calling!!!

I am always down for Noble, but I would like to do ATT if I am driving that far.

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
GunShow? said:
The canyon was calling!!!

I am always down for Noble, but I would like to do ATT if I am driving that far.
That's the FROP style of jumping. Some said it would never work, but somehow rabie makes it look good.

Talk to Mike D, but I think ATT would be a quagmire after this rain.

Edgy

Monkey
May 1, 2003
O.C
quagmire [/QUOTE]

Dang dude! you got to stop hangin out at the MILF university...thats a hell of a word. .... were not but humble pirates..uh... I mean MTBRs.

R

Rabie

I love Tony G.; I am short; I am a freerider said:
We are gay.
Yeah, Brent, I have to get my bike from you sometime I guess. I'll give you a call. And if we're going to ride somewhere, I'd prefer Friday, but again the weather may determine that. And that's if I can ride at all cause I was supposed to work all night last night, but kinda went to a bar instead...

GunShow?

Chimp
May 12, 2004
Rabie said:
Yeah, Brent, I have to get my bike from you sometime I guess. I'll give you a call. And if we're going to ride somewhere, I'd prefer Friday, but again the weather may determine that. And that's if I can ride at all cause I was supposed to work all night last night, but kinda went to a bar instead...
Don't worry about your bike, I was just teasing. Besides, I haven't stolen all your good parts yet.

Friday is better for me as well...weather permitting. Worst case we can clean up some of the local stuff. Maybe W4S will bring Cujo....

W4S

Turbo Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
Back in Hell A, b1thces
GunShow? said:
Don't worry about your bike, I was just teasing. Besides, I haven't stolen all your good parts yet.

Friday is better for me as well...weather permitting. Worst case we can clean up some of the local stuff. Maybe W4S will bring Cujo....
I let Cujo eat a neighbor kid, he should be good for a couple days.

I got a good idea from this picture of what to do with ash hill. looks like it would take some work, but would be more sustainable. what do you guys think?

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
If my driveway is anything like ATT (which it should be since I can practically throw a rock at you riding down the trail from my front porch) then it's a slippery sloppy mess of gooey mud. Driving out this morning in the mud was just like driving in snow only not as cold.

MTDBIKE

Chimp
Jan 7, 2004
1/2 FLIGHTLINE
I haven't done Knotts when wet, mostly clay and rock soil. The clay on the southside of Flightline gets real clunkly but different than Knotts clay and taste different.

MTDBIKE

Chimp
Jan 7, 2004
1/2 FLIGHTLINE
You don't even want to atemp riding south of the creek at Flightline for at least a week. The mud is the worst peanut butter and stops you in your tracks.