Quantcast

Nokia Lumia 920

Discussion in 'Computers & Technology' started by norbar, Sep 12, 2012.

1. norbar

norbar Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    29 / 280

Please register to disable this ad.

2. IH8Rice

IH8Rice I'm Mr. Negative! I Fail!

Rep/Likes:
    62 / 485
    its not too different then whats been done in consumer cameras to help with image stabilization...though i dont know how well one that small will actually work

3. norbar

norbar Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    29 / 280
    Yup but that's never been done in a phone. If the phone makes better photos than what the top phones with cameras make right now I would gladly buy it. Sometimes I don't have a camera with need and I wish I had it.

4. HardtailHack

HardtailHack used an iron once

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 130
    I wish I had bought a Windows phone instead of an Android, any idea if the top end Nokia stuff is still made in Finland?
    As to the camera Iam keen to see if it is any good, my phone has a 13mp camera and it takes pretty crap shots.

5. norbar

norbar Turbo Monkey

Rep/Likes:
    29 / 280
    Unfortunately nope. They closed their last factory a few months ago. That makes me sad because it only happened because of bad management, not because of costs.

6. jo5key

jo5key Chimp

Rep/Likes:
    0 / 0
    It looks amazing. It is too diffrent phone . It is window phone it have Much better Touchscreen than iphone's . It gives a good competition to Apple iphones those are already popular in market.

7. HardtailHack

HardtailHack used an iron once

Rep/Likes:
    12 / 130
    That sucks, looks like I'll be buying a JDM phone for my next one then, the Finnish made Nokia's were so well built it's a shame to see them close down.
    I used to always buy Siemens phones because they were made in Germany and they were fun to use, you never knew if it would do what you wanted it to. They were going so bad they had to pay Benq to take the phone division off their hands.