Quantcast

NOMAMBO/New Orleans needs your help!

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey guys,

I know that the end of the traditional racing season is about to happen, and with that on the horizon, the guys down in New Orleans really need your help.

You may or may not know, but the Spillway trail just isn't there right now. Katrina dropped like a bomb on us like it did everyone else.

Please check our webboard http://www.nomambo.com/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB.pl as to when we are going to try to rebuild the trail.

With Clear Springs down for the forseeable future, we all need to pull together to keep riding alive in the South East.

Thanks in advance,
Ian

corey_rideDC

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
DCmetro
Wow, awesome way to ask for help.

If I were a smarter person I might compare this to folks in NO shooting at the police and Nat'l Guard who were trying to assist them.

But I'm not, so... nevermind.

drt_jumper

Monkey
May 20, 2003
Manassas Va
Just shows that the people in the Wonderful city of New Orleans are really a bunch of whining animals for the most part.....if I am not mistaken but I didnt see anyone if Florida acting like New Orleanians did when Hurrican Andrew hit in the 90's. What a bunch of morons.

_bp

Monkey
Apr 20, 2004
Annandale
As it turns out, a lot of the horror stories of NOers behavior was either exagerated, or flat out wrong, so I will let them slide on this one a bit.

BUT, perhaps, maybe, devoting resources to rebuilding homes and lives may be more important than clearing branches from the cross-country trails.

Ha, now watch me get called a dick too.