Quantcast

- - - non-nude interbike 2006 - - -

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
got my razor all dialed in, Ti bars, new wheels.
taking my DJ bike too JIC.

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
I have NO idea what just happened here... but it must have been good cause' it sounds like Transcend laid down the law.:biggrin:

Anyway, back to Interbike.

Some pics from the previous R-Rated thread (breast and cleavage free for those under 17):

07' Ventana:

07 Independent:

This wasn't from Interbike, but thought I'd post it. This is Cove's new 7" proto - yet to be named.

davep

Turbo Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
seattle
That Independant is interesting, I would like to know more about the suspensdin design. It is a DW design, but it has a floating shock, something that I have not seen on a DW.

Hmmmmm what does it do.....

klunky

Turbo Monkey
Oct 17, 2003
Scotland
Great, a new Cove. I wonder what it will be called? The boner? the hard on? I cant wait to see what hillarious names they can come up with. :brow:

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
^^^ hahahahaha your funny. transend maybee we should keep him around for a good laugh. okay maybee not. the word of transend has been spoken.

okay and even though this is kinda a repeat thread still awsome shots and damn i cant wait till 07. :cheers:

syadasti

i heart mac
Apr 15, 2002
VT
Joke nazis eh? Not allowed to joke about your "serious" duties and quote photos already posted in this thread. Lighten up dude.

banchee man

Monkey
Jul 12, 2005
hanover NH
ah my head it hurts... i think im missing something. i know that one guy was ousted for the original thread,(which i thought was hilarious.) it was kind of like a train wreck. but whats wrong with re poasting pics. i hate to do this to a good thread

Transcend

My Nuts Are Flat
Apr 18, 2002
Towing the party line.
ah my head it hurts... i think im missing something. i know that one guy was ousted for the original thread,(which i thought was hilarious.) it was kind of like a train wreck. but whats wrong with re poasting pics. i hate to do this to a good thread
Nothing at all is wrong with posting stuff form interbike. Go to town.