Quantcast

Non-Political Rant

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
<non-politcal rant on politics... :rolleyes: >

I can't wait for this stinking election to be over with.

All this crap on the TV and Radio with both sides making up ridiculous statements and bastardizing the facts. Everything has to be a freakin photo-op, and media exploit and a spin. It freakin turns my stomach.

I can't imagine what it's like to live in a swing state and really have to hear this sh!t 24-7.

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
DVNT said:
I can't imagine what it's like to live in a swing state and really have to hear this sh!t 24-7.
It's even MORE annoying, instead of my normal pain and suffering attorney, plastic surgery and buy a degree commercials at lunch we get all their crap for the moment. But that is ok, we are going to get back at them by messing up the election count some how! :blah: :nuts: :blah:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
That's what I'm afraid of. It won't actually be over in a week.

Why can't you guys count? I though GA was the worst in edjumecashun.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
All right, I'm going to state the obvious yet again.......

QUITE WATCHING/LISTENING TO COMMERCIAL BROADCASTS!

:rolleyes: It seems so obvious, yet apparently is not.

-S.S.-
Quite obvious huh???

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
You can't escape it.

It's posted on the back of everyone's freaking car, in their yards, during the Simpsons. Try to catch any news on Iraq and it's a freaking political sh!t tossing contest.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Quite obvious huh???
Actually, that's "Quite obvious, huh???"

If you're going to be picky about the occasional spelling error, I get to pick on your punctuation... :eviltongu

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
DVNT said:
You can't escape it.

It's posted on the back of everyone's freaking car, in their yards, during the Simpsons. Try to catch any news on Iraq and it's a freaking political sh!t tossing contest.
It's really quite innocuous if you don't listen to commercial TV/radio. The bumper stickers & signs for the most part are just "Bush" or "Kerry", which is pretty easy to ignore.

The internet is the best place to filter your news....... with clever custom news setup you can pretty much ignore the political slinging.

-S.S.-

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Actually, that's "Quite obvious, huh???"

If you're going to be picky about the occasional spelling error, I get to pick on your punctuation... :eviltongu

Yeah yeah - I don't care. I read you sig and know already. I'm watching you too bizzle. :D

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Yeah yeah - I don't care. I read you sig and know already. I'm watching you too bizzle. :D
Don't you mean, "I read your sig and know already. I'm watching you too, bizzle."?

:p

J

JRB

binary visions said:
Don't you mean, "I read your sig and know already. I'm watching you too, bizzle."?

:p

Argghhh - I can't get it right. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!
That definitely qualifies as a sentence fragment.

Don't f**k with me, grasshopper, I am far more grammatically anal than you could ever hope to be... ;)

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
loco-gringo said:
Argghhh - I can't get it right. CRAP!!!!!!!!!!!

BALL FONDLER!!!!!!!
BWWWAAAHHAAA!
Glad I missed that one. Who did you piss off to get that? Or did it just come natural for ya?
Now I'm going to have to search some threads to catch up on the jokes.

J

JRB

DVNT said:
BALL FONDLER!!!!!!!
BWWWAAAHHAAA!
Glad I missed that one. Who did you piss off to get that? Or did it just come natural for ya?
Now I'm going to have to search some threads to catch up on the jokes.

I made a crack at Burly about a bumper sticker, calling him an ass brain or something to that effect. He said my bumper sticker reads "I brake to fondle men's balls." He wore a sheep costume with 3 legs, calling himself tripod. The thread was deleted. I am now ball fondler and he is my assistant. :mumble:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
loco-gringo said:
Well, what the hell kind of sentence is that young man?
Loco, direct addresses require a comma.

"Well, what the hell kind of sentence is that, young man?"

Otherwise, the implication is that you are asking what the hell kind of sentence is that young man.

S.S. expressed an emotion, which is no more a sentence fragment than a smile would be.

I don't think this is where DVNT intended his rant to go...

J

JRB

binary visions said:

Otherwise, the implication is that you are asking what the hell kind of sentence is that young man.

I just don't think it looks right to use more than one period per sentence, no matter how incorrect it may be. :D

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
binary visions said:

S.S. expressed an emotion, which is no more a sentence fragment than a smile would be.

That's ok, this is much better.