Quantcast

non-surgical castration

PatBranch

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2004
wine country
Damn.... I wonder if he's going to have kids...

Is there any protection availabe for that part? I don't think a cup would work pedaling. Maybe a small pilow?

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey

Yeesh.

Yeah I saw that on Sicklines.com too.

The last time I saw painful body language like that was in the photograph of Lee Harvey Oswald getting shot.

Lordy, Lordy.

stinky6

Monkey
Dec 24, 2004
Monroe
I heard about a guy (first hand) that overshot a 20 ft double and landed on his seat. The seat was a SDG I-beam and it split the seat, exposeing some sharp plastic. The bike rebounded back up and the seat sliced his sack open. He had to get stiches in his sack, ouch.

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
my buddy was attempting an abubbuca on a picnic table
slipped of his pedal on the return caught his sack on the nose of his seat and had some major irritation "we have to go home"
"why"
" i think i ripped my bag open"

S.K.C.

Turbo Monkey
Feb 28, 2005
Pa. / North Jersey
...as I get older I notice that my sac tends to sag lower and lower.

I understand that in today's youth-oriented culture, it's important to have a young, youthful looking scrotum - so I've tried wrinkle creams, masks, moisturizers... I even went down to Mexico a few years ago to one of those cheap plastic surgery places to get a sac-tuck.

But you just can't fight gravity.

I'll be wearing a cup next year to keep my junk tight - more clearance for the saddle underneath you know....

Prechrysler

Chimp
Aug 6, 2004
I did that once, shortly thereafter I pissed out blood and nearly fainted at the site of it. The next day I bought a cup, didn't want to aggravate the injury. And, no, you can't really pedal, at least not sitting down, while wearing a cup.

wood-dog

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
the mid-west armpit!
Ok then, all those inveter types out there start brainstorming and come up with an idea that protects the one spot that TRULY needs protection while riding. You will be a Hero to all males from here on out who rides