Quantcast

Non technical sea otter pics threadde

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Please, no photos or discussion of boring technical stuff in this threeadde:dead: :cool: This threadde is just about the RIDe?

Transfer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2004
Seattle, WA
So how do you think wind resistance is affected with no gloves? Can you be a more technical rider... technically?

:devil:

EDIT: Way cool photo.

Crash_Tested

Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
wCo
Your photos always impress me. I always forget to bring a camera when we ride. Not like I could take photos like that.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
Originally posted by Dingus McGee
>>Metal<< is so badass......no front brake!

Go Sanjay!
No front brake? Grounds for disqualification!!!!! Alert the authorities.....

Nice photogs Derek...muy bien!

#450 looks aggro and scary fast.

The Ito

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Originally posted by zedro
technically speaking, pink helmets are just plain wrong...
Pipe down! Everyone knows that pink ANYTHING is cool as all get out! And DP... those is some SICK shots mang, keep they coming if you cans.

Motionboy2

Calendar Dominator
Apr 23, 2002
Broomfield, Colorado
DAMN MAN, right now all the photogs at sea otter are trying to line up other gigs! :thumb:

Great work, I sure do wish I was there.

Oh and, I am pretty sure they said on Good Morning America that Pink is the new Black... or brown or something :)

SuspectDevice

Turbo Monkey
Aug 23, 2002
Roanoke, VA
Originally posted by derekpearson
ahem, back to the ride.....:angry:

a couple more quick ones this am

kyle ebbet

Figures that the first picture of E-Bot i've seen all year has him riding park... Kyle, turn around there is dirt behind you!

ÆX

Turbo Monkey
Sep 8, 2001
NM
Originally posted by Acadian
Lars Stylin'

pinning it!!

LOL rad.
a little over the top, but a great contrast to palmers jeans!

lars is a drug dealer and i bet wears a suit most out of all his clothes;) :D :p

Kornphlake

Turbo Monkey
Oct 8, 2002
Portland, OR
That pic of Lars reminds me of my days as a Mormon Missionary, except I didn't have the blessing of a bike, just two feet and a pair of Clarks. You'd be amazed what you can do in a suit though. I swear wearing a tie gives you some extra balance like a squirrel's tail.

So when do we get to see the rest of the pics, I'm sure there was something going on friday and today!!!

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dang...int hat photo of Rennie, the Red Bull paint job makes a Troy Lee helmet look like an ugly easter egg!!! That's a waste of a piece of artwork helmet!

As a side....is that a pair of Intense shoes he's sporting??? I thought they don't make them anymore...:confused: