Quantcast

noOb here

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and your azz belongs to me. now that pre-emptive strike by short track jog to the blood flow has awakened the true me, i'magonnagoaandacheckaonamyabikeaandamakeasureasheaniceaandareadyaforatomorrowaseeingahowaiajustahadatoarantaaboutaitaoneamoreatimea. dam, anyone else as excited as me? want, will, need, desire? check. tires? bike? check. extra tubes? check! brain? true love of cycling? check.phucking.mate. brain? still working on it.

btw, my name is Preston, but all of you can call me Sir.

tomorrow ladies and then sunday it's really on! come find me hoOd. i will now take that bike of mine off of your grubby little faggot fingers once and for all.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
and bring both steve and that fat phuck ed...and stokke and phuck speed and whomever else cares to get sum....but not mel! ha!

phucking azz pirates.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
that's what you can call 'rockin' out' .

about 5 minutes in is when it gets good.

who cares about rock racing? they have and always will suck for lack of a better sport. i think they would prosper better in water polo.

pumpkinator

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
it's now 9:21 p.m and i had a siezure at 9:00. i fell off the bed and was convulsing and am about to go to the hospital. hopefully i will see you all either tomorrow but more thatn likely it'll be sunday if at all. my apologies.

have a good ride all.