Quantcast

noonday

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
i hope all the new gravel, dozer tracks and mounds of dirt i there means someone is finally gonna fix the damn track.

personally i think they would of been better off leveling the track except the berms and start over from scratch with a little more thought put into drainage.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
I thought the track flowed well for MTBs. 3rd straight is a little tight on a DH bike but fun on a DS. That has to be the worst track for drainage I've seen. And it's weird becuase it has a downhill flow to it.

They are rebuilding PTCs last 2 straights right now. Making them longer but I couldn't tell what the layout will be. Opening day is sometime next month.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
someone ran a dozer next to the third straight to help drainage but between the whoops it's still really muddy.
when does bmx season start?
just wondering how quickly they are going to get the work done.

nuttypoolog

Monkey
Apr 3, 2004
Atlanta
I live maybe 2 miles from the track. more like 1.

ANYWAY, no, they're not working on the track... They have made a power box or cell tower thingy and road beside the track. The track is totally trashed and will probably stay that way until mid april.

We could build jumps at my house, but we'll need about 6 loads of dirt to level my back yard. :thumb:

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
nuttypoolog said:
I live maybe 2 miles from the track. more like 1.

ANYWAY, no, they're not working on the track... They have made a power box or cell tower thingy and road beside the track. The track is totally trashed and will probably stay that way until mid april.

We could build jumps at my house, but we'll need about 6 loads of dirt to level my back yard. :thumb:

there are huge piles of dirt at the park we could probably um....borrow them. :D