Quantcast

Nooooooo, pot doesn't effect your brain...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
:rolleyes:

:p

http://www.shreveporttimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080408/BREAKINGNEWS/80408023

Matthew Tyler Dupuis, 22, was arrested earlier today after he sold a quarter bag, er, one-quarter of an ounce of marijuana to a Bossier Parish Deputy. Not the first time that ever happened, there are lots of undercover policemen working in the Shreveport/Bossier area.

No, young Matt sold to a uniformed deputy who was responding to a loud music complaint. When Dupuis answered the door, the deputies were met by the smell of marijuana. A deputy asked for permission to search and found three bags of marijuana, eight homemade pipes, 30 roaches, two bags of rolling papers and a tin can to house it all. (Sounds like a Christmas song, 'on the first day of Christmas, my true love gave to me . . . ).

Upon finding the dope, the deputy asked Dupuis if he would like to sell some of it. Dupuis answered yes, the deputy paid, and Mr Brilliant has now added a charge of distribution to his resume`. He is reflecting on his decision at the Bossier Parish Maximum Security facility.

giantrider89

Monkey
Oct 16, 2006
P-town, MN
consistency is the main thing that affects the brain.....if you smoke sporadically, then noticeable brain sluggishness wont be very prominent. But when one smokes daily....weather a little of a lot.....that is when things start to get hazy...

not that i would know though.....thats just what i've heard/read before.....

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Don't be too harsh on LA, I was married there (and not to my sister).

New orleans is one of my favorite cities around the world, lots of character, one day it will make it back.

renorider40

Monkey
Aug 22, 2005
ya the guys a moron but i could see some kid who has been smoking seeing the cop and knowing he is gonna get busted, when the cop asks the kid thinks it's his way out cuz the guy likes to blaze. in the end the kids an idiot but the situation didnt surprize me

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Don't be too harsh on LA, I was married there (and not to my sister).

New orleans is one of my favorite cities around the world, lots of character, one day it will make it back.
I don't mind LA or New Orleans. But Shreveport is the kind of place you hope to only have to ever visit once.

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
ya the guys a moron but i could see some kid who has been smoking seeing the cop and knowing he is gonna get busted, when the cop asks the kid thinks it's his way out cuz the guy likes to blaze. in the end the kids an idiot but the situation didnt surprize me
im with you on that one

Riding

Monkey
Dec 19, 2006
Millis, MA
Isn't that entrapment? If this kid gets off scott free, then its the officer that will have egg on his face. Entertaining story though would love to hear the outcome.