Quantcast

Norba hates you

Muttely

Monkey
Jan 26, 2009
Also, a vast proportion of the Uk Dh scene races, its almost the done thing in the UK. After reaching the stage where you think you are fairly rapid in the UK, you get racing. that means you have to get a BC license, id love to know how many Roadies and XC'ers actually pay for BC membership compared to Dh riders in the UK, i think i could be a very similiar number!

Im always seeing XC'ers around the place, huge amounts of people i know ride XC, but none of them have ever raced in their life, Whereas i know alot of downhillers, and only a few Havnt raced.

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
I wouldn't dare after he got drunk and kicked a police car with cops inside... thank god he married into a police family :D
I'm still trying to figure out why you copied my hair......

On a serious note, having raced the NORBA Nationals in the 90's, the scene ROCKED. Did Norbas kill it? i won't say that they did a great job dealing with the decline, but I think it just jumped the shark (like that phrase). In the 90's MTB was THE NEXT BIG THING!!!!!!!! Athletes making big money, tractor trailers all over the pits.

But, you know, we're 'muricans. Bikes are so euro and plus ADHD.

Put MOTORS on 'em, now we're talkin

Tantrum Cycles

Turbo Monkey
Jun 29, 2016
We gon need a worlds fair to showcase wonderments
I can't believe I'm going here, put putting motors on bikes..let's call 'em bikewithmotor...no...wait...MOTORBIKES!!!!!!!

We will make 'murica great again by showing the rest of the world we really can ride bikes.....What till we hit the Tour Of France with these babys. Talk about juicing...

wait, wasn't this about girls in Norba shirts??? I got lost