Quantcast

NORBA license renewal?

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get your NORBA license back if you renew it at a race? I renewed mine at Wintergreen VA on July 26, and still have heard nothing? I know NORBA is slow, but I don't recall it ever taking quite this long just to get a renewal???

I did send an e-mail to USA Cycling, for whatever that's worth. :rolleyes:

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by tammy
Does anyone know how long it usually takes to get your NORBA license back if you renew it at a race? I renewed mine at Wintergreen VA on July 26, and still have heard nothing? I know NORBA is slow, but I don't recall it ever taking quite this long just to get a renewal???

I did send an e-mail to USA Cycling, for whatever that's worth. :rolleyes:
I don't know, but when I sent USA Cycling an email, they got back to me within a couple days.

tammy

spyderzmom
Oct 10, 2001
lost
Wow! How about that - they just e-mailed me, said they were looking into the delay and that they would get right back to me. :)

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Originally posted by tammy
Wow! How about that - they just e-mailed me, said they were looking into the delay and that they would get right back to me. :)
Yah, they seem to be on top of things. I was impressed.

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
I renewed at the first Plattekill race, it took them a while to get it to me but they did eventually get around to it. I also emailed them during my wait, and they got back to me within a couple days.