Quantcast

NORBA national pics

marz

Chimp
Apr 4, 2004
Spokangeles
bibs said:
Hey marz,
Are you going to Crank Worx? I cant see the pics, damn site is blocked at work. Weird the stuff they block, its all because of me though. :D
Don't have plans for Crank Worx at this time, when/where is it?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Big props to Ryan Wilson who placed 11th Semi Pro men. Check this out....He crashed and his girlfriend got the entire thing on video. He timed the crash and it was 10+ seconds! Man, just think if he didn't crash! Watch out for this guy!!! He is one fast sucka on the rough stuff! :sneaky: :thumb:

Also, Good job to Nick 12th, and Boe 13th!!! Not sure about other PNW peep!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
bibs said:
Nice Iwas wondering how the guys were doing! How did the rest of the peeps do? Evan? Lars on DH I saw his MTX results.
We went to Bear Mt. instead of Idaho!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
From our team - Claudio got 1st and Arnold got 2nd. Richard crashed at Alter Boy and heard that Strobel crashed real hard at Alter Boy too, I guess he was down for awhile.

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
From our team - Claudio got 1st and Arnold got 2nd. Richard crashed at Alter Boy and heard that Strobel crashed real hard at Alter Boy too, I guess he was down for awhile.
Hope they are ok. Good job Claudio and Arnold!

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
oly said:
How was it?
It was a lot of fun. Pretty rainy Saturday, but sunny Sunday. The course was sweet, but my fitness wasn't nearly up to par for that course! I could have shaved off 10-20 seconds if I could have peddled harder! Ethan took 11th out of almost 50 pro's I think. I took 1st in Senior Expert women! There was around 500 racers!!!
Good times! :D

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
MUTOLI said:
It was a lot of fun. Pretty rainy Saturday, but sunny Sunday. The course was sweet, but my fitness wasn't nearly up to par for that course! I could have shaved off 10-20 seconds if I could have peddled harder! Ethan took 11th out of almost 50 pro's I think. I took 1st in Senior Expert women! There was around 500 racers!!!
Good times! :D
Nice - did you win money again?

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Five said:
Nice - did you win money again?
No Money, but I did score a free tank top that says "Dirty"!! I got to talking to the "Dirtyparts" guy because they had t-shirts hanging that said DIRTY on them. I told him about my team and that my nickname is Dirty so I should buy a shirt, but I didn't have $$ on me. I told him I might come back after the race and get one. I kind of forgot with awards going on, but he found me and handed me a shirt (free) plus a ton of stickers! That was pretty cool. Thanks dirtyparts guy!!! :)

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Five said:
Glad to see Arnold's back on the bike :thumb: Now you guys just need to get Migel back. Tell Claudio it's time to step up ;)

That sucks about Luke. We rode with him last week and he was still pretty ill from Deer Valley :(

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Five said:
how the vid thing go?
Good video, cool course, lots of jumps (big jumps for a race course). Lots of really fast riders, and really a good time, just seemed to b a really good vibe all weekend long....... I'm behind in editing, still working on Silver Mtn. and jut got done tweeking the website to the new format for this year.

The new grubworks.com site is up

Good to hear the BMX'n went well, being the first time back and all!!

Five

Turbo Monkey
Mar 8, 2003
West Seattle, WA
ggrubb said:
Good video, cool course, lots of jumps (big jumps for a race course). Lots of really fast riders, and really a good time, just seemed to b a really good vibe all weekend long....... I'm behind in editing, still working on Silver Mtn. and jut got done tweeking the website to the new format for this year.

The new grubworks.com site is up

Good to hear the BMX'n went well, being the first time back and all!!
The site is looking good - can't wait for it to be done and available.