Quantcast

norba photos

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
Are they on the front page? They aren't loading up for me. Or is there a link in one of the paragraphs. Want to post a few of them?

Dan

konabiker

Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Santa Barbara
Hahaha...for those of you who didn't catch on, it was a joke. 2six is currently engaged in a full on intraweb battle with myope.com and the emo-est person on the face of the earth; Ryan Senecal.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
sure sure, like vanila ice and milli vanilli. :thumb:

And besides, what actions? Putting on numerous contests, pushing the sport a little, doing well in the sport? Or is having a cynical opinion something that deserves this much attention, even when you've never met the guy, who's actualy a down to earth, genuinely nice guy? Seems like someones jealous or just likes being a jackoff :rolleyes:

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
atrokz said:
sure sure, like vanila ice and milli vanilli. :thumb:

And besides, what actions? Putting on numerous contests, pushing the sport a little, doing well in the sport? Or is having a cynical opinion something that deserves this much attention, even when you've never met the guy, who's actualy a down to earth, genuinely nice guy? Seems like someones jealous or just likes being a jackoff :rolleyes:
im the nikki sixx of this game. And great he put on some h-core trials event, im all about progression, u need to pick up the new decline and read what we have to say. you are being a hypocrite in your statements. have you ever met me? well then keep on forming opinions based on the internet. How can i be jealous of someone i have never heard of? The guy may be a big name on the urban gnar street scene but who cares? wouldnt you have a cynical opinion if someone publicly called you and your friends f**kneck uneducated jocks based on a big joke. And yes its a joke i do tributes to burt reynolds for gods sake.

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
My opinion on you is based on your actions Taylor, who else created the words on your site. Keep all that hating up. Even if you think its a joke, it's interesting to see the impact you have on the groms that have respect for you. Case in point is on your fourm on that site of yours. But whatever, I'll just step back and let you continue with your sharade, let you shine on. Enjoy and good day.

Peace out
a

I know sanjay

Monkey
Aug 16, 2004
The OC
atrokz said:
My opinion on you is based on your actions Taylor, who else created the words on your site. Keep all that hating up. Even if you think its a joke, it's interesting to see the impact you have on the groms that have respect for you. Case in point is on your fourm on that site of yours. But whatever, I'll just step back and let you continue with your sharade, let you shine on. Enjoy and good day.

Peace out
a
i do updates, the only thing i have control over

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
atrokz said:

Peace out
a
BWAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH*gasp*HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AlmostHeaven

Turbo Monkey
Jun 8, 2005
VIRGINIA
i wonder if Ryan would like some CHEESE with that WHHHHIIIIIIINNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEE.

emo kids cry in the bathroom. in the dark. on the sh!tter.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
atrokz said:

Peace out
a
I was formerly a student with a 4.8 GPA and a bright future. But now, due to the lifestyle advocated by TAYLOR SAGE on his WEBSITE www.2sixstallions.com, I have dropped out of school, started drinking alcohol, and joined a gang. T SAGE is my ROLE MODEL! <3

:rolleyes:

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
The Kadvang said:
I was formerly a student with a 4.8 GPA and a bright future. But now, due to the lifestyle advocated by TAYLOR SAGE on his WEBSITE www.2sixstallions.com, I have dropped out of school, started drinking alcohol, and joined a gang. T SAGE is my ROLE MODEL! <3

:rolleyes:
As long as T Sage hides out in his upper middle class 'hood, he should be okay. However, if he ever ventured too far out, into say, East L.A. he would shed that "whiteboy WANT-TO-BE gangster" roll really fast. Maybe that's what T Sage needs, he does seem kind of confused...

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
blt2ride said:
As long as T Sage hides out in his upper middle class 'hood, he should be okay. However, if he ever ventured too far out, into say, East L.A. he would shed that "whiteboy WANT-TO-BE gangster" roll really fast. Maybe that's what T Sage needs, he does seem kind of confused...
Wow, can anyone tell a joke these days?

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
blt2ride said:

So it's kinda like malibus most wanted...

atrokz

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2002
teedotohdot
Red Bull said:
Wow, can anyone tell a joke these days?
Whats a joke? Publicly stating your angst against what kind of bike a person rides, in a publication like T-bo here did?

Sounds like a new RC. Either way I guess it's good for a laugh.

a

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
Fonzie18 said:
*T-Sage groupie alret*
Eww, watch it. I met you at Snow, didnt seem like much of a bitch there did i? You better watch it or Chuck and Bob Saget will be knocking on your door. Glock in hand :nope:

But really, who thinks that a candle lit, maccaroni dinner, with your girlfriend is not funny? Huh?

rideagainst

Monkey
Apr 8, 2004
CA
Red Bull said:
Eww, watch it. I met you at Snow, didnt seem like much of a bitch there did i? You better watch it or Chuck and Bob Saget will be knocking on your door. Glock in hand :nope:

But really, who thinks that a candle lit, maccaroni dinner, with your girlfriend is not funny? Huh?
Was Mount Snow the groupie-ing time of your life? Every time v10"opleasure, Jake Capriotti, or Fonzie18 posts anything you say "Hey i met you at Snow." Well guess what, nobody cares, and nobody seems to like you.

Red Bull

Turbo Monkey
Oct 22, 2004
rideagainst said:
Was Mount Snow the groupie-ing time of your life? Every time v10"opleasure, Jake Capriotti, or Fonzie18 posts anything you say "Hey i met you at Snow." Well guess what, nobody cares, and nobody seems to like you.
Wow, sorry I pissed in your coffee today. Hopefully you'll get over it sometime...

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
rideagainst said:
hey now..keep me outta this...kid seemed cool enough. the fact is you didnt meet him at snow and so you have no basis to "BE HATIN' " and above all SHUT THE FOCK UP!!

good evening all