Quantcast

NORBA racing in Texas

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
McGRP01 said:
I raced DH at mt. snow twice - I like to practice the crap out of courses and you can't do that there

plus.....if I ever race DH again, I really should move up to expert - and I am pretty sure I'd come in last :(

I really would like to know more about/see a super D before Mt. Snow - it seems like it would be pretty damn fun

Hello Kitty

Monkey
Nov 25, 2004
Houston
don't forget we got some more Texas racing action this weekend at Waco a bunch of the pro men and women will be there left over from the Tapatio springs race women pros go off at 11am on saturday and pro men go off at 1pm the course from what i hear is a climbing hell with nary a place to try and recover A real masochist type of mtb racing course

Wumpus

makes avatars better
Dec 25, 2003
Six Shooter Junction
Hello Kitty said:
don't forget we got some more Texas racing action this weekend at Waco a bunch of the pro men and women will be there left over from the Tapatio springs race women pros go off at 11am on saturday and pro men go off at 1pm the course from what i hear is a climbing hell with nary a place to try and recover A real masochist type of mtb racing course

The men's race starts at 11:00 and the women's at 11:10.

http://www.bicycles-outback.com/