Quantcast

Norcal Brah!

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Authentic. Passionate. Service oriented. Entrenched in the lifestyle. Engrossed in the heritage, the tradition. Everything cycling oozes from this little shop in Roseville California. Owner Heath Sherratt has stepped out from under the general manager position to get more involved in his community and to try his hand at the business of bicycles. With the help of his friends, Heath has taken over the old Spin City location and revamped the store into "The Hub"- A place where people and bicycles come together...quote courtesy of Sarah Sherratt. Located right off of the 80/65 interchange the shop is easily accessable for those travelling to Downieville, Northstar, Tahoe, and Auburn and for those of you more local, we're right on the corner of Pleasant Grove and Roseville parkway...right next door to Peet's Coffee...That doesn't suck.

In Heath's own words,
There is no bike to tough, no discipline ignored. We love rec trail riding, gravity racing, roadies, cyclocross, single speed, you name it, we love it. Anything bikes, any kind of bikes. Stock builds, custom builds, personal fitting, we do it all and we do it well. Don't get me wrong, we don't know everything, but we try our hardest and we're ready to learn. We love seeing new people fall in love with cycling like we have, it's a great tribe to be a part of, so come on down and share your story, get involved, ride a bit, share the love. We'll keep the light on for ya.

If you want to get in touch with Heath at The Hub or be a part of his grand opening on March 2nd here is his contact info:916-919-6954

Anytime thereafter:
1010 Pleasant Grove Blvd. #110 Roseville, Ca. 95678
norcalhub.com norcalhub@yahoo.com
Phone # (916)-771-HUB1 (4821) Fax # (916) 771-4830

Grand opening Party on March 2nd begins at 10am
Store hours-Mon thru Fri 10-7pm, Sat-10 to 6pm, Sun 11 to 5pm

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Congrats on your store! Will def swing by and check it out. Now the question, will the store cater to bmx as well?

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
I've been to that store many times before and always had a pleasant experience. Can't wait to go check it out and see what kind of changes have been made. I will be there for sure to check out the grand opening.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I just got 100 bikes from Trek today and all my equipment from Trek and Wilson...we open on Friday...it's gonna be fun. 30+C-dales show up Thursday and friday. Yeti couldn't make the show but they'll be showin next week. This store is going to be so bad asstronaut when it's fully loaded. I'm am so blessed to be able to hook up the shop like I have always dreamed a shop should be. It rocks so hard...it's rockin my face off.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
My bro and I were driving by there around noonish and saw your car but we didn't stop. Didn't want to bother "the man" while he was working....

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Health, dude I'm thinking of buying a Trek 1500 for my fat arse. Got any in stock? 52? Let me know... I was going to buy local, but I'd rather buy from a Brah!

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
Great shop and really warm welcoming committee! MY buddy and I sstopped by earlier this afternoon and this place is going to be amazing. I might be driving the 15 to 20 minutes up to roseville more often. Picture a bike shop... that carries gear in stock. you can try out full face helmets, and gloves and armor. No more guessing at sizes!!

Overall great experience, they're just opening up so full stock hasn't arrived yet but they will an amazing resource to the area. check them out and say hey.

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
You guys are awesome! Thanks so much for putting up with our crap-the POS (peice of shhh-oftware) crapped on us the first day and we struggled to get it together but managed to have an amazing first weekend! All of you who came out - thank you. To all of those yet to see us, we'll be fully operational in about a month or so but we have tons of stock in and coming...if you're local put in your request and we will stock stuff just FOR YOU!!! You want a local bike shop that treats you like it's yours? You got it. Swing by and try. Thanks again and see you soon. Halfro-I'll special order you one tomorrow if you're serious-916-919-6954. They take about 3 days to arrive so if you order it tomorrow it will arrive the same week. Call me up tomorrow early or tonight if you get this. H

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Halfro-I'll special order you one tomorrow if you're serious-916-919-6954. They take about 3 days to arrive so if you order it tomorrow it will arrive the same week. Call me up tomorrow early or tonight if you get this.
Welp, I found a smoking deal down here in the bay on a '06 Trek 5000. Sorry dude.... I couldn't pass it up.

FREERDR4LF

Monkey
Feb 11, 2006
FOLSOM, CA.
speaking of fox, are you going to carry the full face helmets? i need the new DH one in silver, XL. how soon do you think you could get it?

Connundrum1

Monkey
Mar 11, 2005
Gold River, Sac Town, CA
Fox will show up this week and I am picking up some back stock from the old owners tomorrow of fox and 661. what size are you 10, 11,12? and Kyle, that's sick! congrats.
I wear a Medium in RockGardn Fate carbon gloves right now which the site says are 7 to 7.5 inches from bottom of palm to top of middle finger. i'm looking for something similar in feel and fit to those. i will probably be back in there over the weekend to see what you have in stock.

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Right On Heath!:banana: The shop should be dope. ill be ordering some parts from ya. i got stickers and spreading the word for yea. I know ryan realy wants to work for yea. I got to bring my rig in there for some work. brakes.....what are those?

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
I wear a Medium in RockGardn Fate carbon gloves right now which the site says are 7 to 7.5 inches from bottom of palm to top of middle finger. i'm looking for something similar in feel and fit to those. i will probably be back in there over the weekend to see what you have in stock.
I got all the gloves in and I have some Cedrics for super cheap in size m and lrg. one pair eack for hella cheep. H