Quantcast

NorCal Photo Gallery

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
Originally posted by Acadian
on day you're on V10's, other day on M3's, what is going to be tomorrow? Yeti...DHi? :rolleyes:

Chumba low slung? haha..
the new shop who is doin our training is an intense dealer so its a pretty good chance...yeti is way too long....dhi is...well a GT...hopefully the M3 is just gonna be a lighter more adjustable v-10.

Chumbas have ultra low bb and the hanging floater in the back just begs for us space monkeys to break it.

Monkey
Feb 28, 2002
Vail CO
Originally posted by v10"o-PlEaSuRe
...yeti is way too long....
Is the Yeti DH9 longer than a V-10? Yeti lists the DH9 as having a 24.6" TT and a 46" wheelbase while SC says the V10 has a 24.75" TT and a 47.2" wheelbase. These figures are based on a size Large.

By the way... those fish eye shots were rad Chris. How much does a nice fish eye lens set you back? I heard that they're not too expensive for a video camera, but for a still shot camera they're pricey... or maybe it was the other way around?

Feb 10, 2003
A, A
yeti with a boxxer measures out to almost 50 inch wheelbase in a medium...timmys old bike...with a boxxer on matts v-10 is under 47 in a medium, ours with super Ts are lil more than 46 and matts when he had a dorado was as short as most BMX cruisers....

anyway...im workin on a SMR movie...just got premiere...luc, any pointers...theres so much **** to do with it should be finished with a teaser in about a week...DAMN THIS HIGH SCHOOL SHIAT!!

-BB-

I broke all the rules, but somehow still became mo
Sep 6, 2001
Livin it up in the O.C.
Originally posted by v10"o-PlEaSuRe
yeti with a boxxer measures out to almost 50 inch wheelbase in a medium...timmys old bike...with a boxxer on matts v-10 is under 47 in a medium, ours with super Ts are lil more than 46 and matts when he had a dorado was as short as most BMX cruisers....

anyway...im workin on a SMR movie...just got premiere...luc, any pointers...theres so much **** to do with it should be finished with a teaser in about a week...DAMN THIS HIGH SCHOOL SHIAT!!
My medium V10 w/ a Mr. Dirt is about 46-47in.

Yeti DHer

I post here but I'm still better than you
Sep 7, 2001
The Foothills
Shibby came up yesterday for a couple days of riding and skiing. We went to the bmx track today to ride a bit and play around with the fisheye... Let us know what you think!

Jesse was really nice and let me borrow his bike for a couple times... *sarcasm*

What the **** you looking at bitch?

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
Originally posted by mudanoman
Jon H.

OMG!

that red headed guy was there when i went...

he was odd...

he kept saying how he wanted to make jumps smaller becasue he couldnt clear them. it was driving me nuts. im going to carlmont on monday and if any of the jumps ar smaller ill be very put out.

halfro

Chimp
Mar 4, 2004
SF Bay Area
Yeti DHer,

Just curious what camera equipment you use. Those fish eye shots turned out really good.

Wish I could afford one.... well the Canon 14mm 2.8L, but I will settle for the 15mm 2.8 USM

But the 15mm will give you more of a fish eye look anyway... Optics my friends, optics.

Damn True

Monkey Pimp
Sep 10, 2001
Between a rock and a hard place.
Originally posted by monkeyboy424
OMG!

that red headed guy was there when i went...

he was odd...

he kept saying how he wanted to make jumps smaller becasue he couldnt clear them. it was driving me nuts. im going to carlmont on monday and if any of the jumps ar smaller ill be very put out.
Yeah, that dude was out at Carlmont this past weekend. He was filling in bumps, ruts, and a drain that had been cut into the step-down near the bottom of the DH. I gave him some sheitte about it, but it didn't seem to slow him down.

monkeyboy424

Turbo Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
Place
yah all i really know about riding up there is the itty bitty dirtjumps in hamilton branch. but maybe they will be bigger this year, or gone...

im going up there end of july-early august

when do you usually go?

chicodude

The Spooninator
Mar 28, 2004
Paradise
i really depends, i usally procrastinate about it and go in mid aug, but this year, maybe around late july. i live in paradise (15 min away from chico) so its not that long of a drive, about 3 hours, or two hours and 20 minutes if you drive like me:D
________
Live sex

Last edited: