Quantcast

Norco b-line for kids

Kntr

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Montana
My buddy just bought a B-line for his kid. Anyone else's kid ride this bike? What spring did you end up using? The 400x2 is way to stiff. Anyone have a lighter spring that would work?

slowitdown

Monkey
Mar 30, 2009
For The Montana Yuppie, nothing less than a titanium fully-custom Kid's DH "rig" will do. Living in Montana is all about Showing The Stupid Rednecks What Real Yuppies Can Buy. It's best done by moving to Missoula, Bozeman or Whitefish from someplace like Chicago, Phoenix, Minneapolis, or Dubuque IA with a huge "nest egg" saved up for "the mountain lifestyle." Remember to buy an expensive SUV and a gigantic McMansion -- "the compound" -- where you will host an Elk Roast with lots of Moose Drool in a keg. And don't forget -- always be on your cell phone, talking to someone "important" -- no matter what you are doing, seeming like a big business honch is most important to the New Transplant.

Last edited:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
For The Montana Yuppie, nothing less than a titanium fully-custom Kid's DH "rig" will do. Living in Montana is all about Showing The Stupid Rednecks What Real Yuppies Can Buy. It's best done by moving to Missoula, Bozeman or Whitefish from someplace like Chicago, Phoenix, Minneapolis, or Dubuque IA with a huge "nest egg" saved up for "the mountain lifestyle." Remember to buy an expensive SUV and a gigantic McMansion -- "the compound" -- where you will host an Elk Roast with lots of Moose Drool in a keg. And don't forget -- always be on your cell phone, talking to someone "important" -- no matter what you are doing, seeming like a big business honch is most important to the New Transplant.
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

You are really raging today huh?

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
They don't come from phoenix. It's chicago, Wisconsin, Minnesota, Connecticut, California, and Washington ie Seattle.

Big J

Monkey
Jul 18, 2005
Chicago
Oh crap, I was thinking about moving there......are the expensive SUV and gigantic McMansion, "the compound", mandatory? Also, if I get a Taco instead of the 250 diesel am I still allowed in to the state?

J

dexter

Turbo Monkey
Sep 23, 2001
Boise, Idaho
Oh crap, I was thinking about moving there......are the expensive SUV and gigantic McMansion, "the compound", mandatory? Also, if I get a Taco instead of the 250 diesel am I still allowed in to the state?

J
In Missoula the Tacoma or Subaru outback are king of the roads. Sheer number of those rigs will make you believe that they are made here locally. Seeing a Subaru towing a drift boat or raft for the first time is really odd I might add.