Quantcast

Norco Shore (new to me)

spam16v

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
Did platty on it the other day, took a hell of a digger off the top of Busted Tooth's first drop... wussed out and braked and did it head first broke my foot, did this to my leg, and my arse and back are jacked up. internal damage and stuff.... the bruise is more than a week old when i took this pic.

bike rides awesome, the Race modded Push RC is just like the RC on my 00' Stab Primo but it does what its suposed to when you adjust it, much improved over stock. the 66' is just breaking in, its just a VF but im not skilled enough to really have problems with high speed spiking yet. we'll see it feels awesome as is so far. tires are 2.6 Fr. and 2.3 R Specialized 55a compounds, Sram 9.0 SL, the scratched up Hayes lever was just rebuilt but its ugly function over fashion. Funn stem and seat Kona Bulge cranks on a Race Face isis BB, 8" front and rear rotrs, titec hell bent bar. only thing i want to do is replace the seat post with a one peice one and a differnt seat, this one doesnt fit my butt. and some black headset spacers to match the rest. probably going to get new lighter/straighter rims this winter, who knows.

any sugestions are welcome.

spam16v

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
i hear factory spec is 43lbs with the Super T on it. 66' is about half a lb lighter, my tires are tanks, foldable but big. im probably pretty close to where it started out.... i mean Shinbuggers aren't exactly light.

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
DROP said:
I like your bike but ****! how can u use grip shifters it just sends a shiver up my spine to see them on a bike like that.

I've got a Sram X0 Grip Shift on my Rocky Mountain RMX. Whats wrong with them?

Sweet ride by the way :thumb:

spam16v

Monkey
Oct 27, 2004
Buffalo, NY
i hate them too Rapid fire to the core, but they came on this bike and i figured id try it out before i condem them. they aren't THAT bad..... came along way since they were introduced to the biking community. parts are in good condition but used so they're worthless on the used market to ill run em till i bust em and replace then with whats on sale.

deweydude

Monkey
Mar 23, 2005
Washougal Washington
Nice bike you'll love it, I am sporting a Team DH and :heart: it.
Geared with a single 36t up front and works great for both dh and fr.
I am agreeing with Drop on the Gripshift thing though I just don't like repositioning my hand on the bars inorder to shift :nope:

Try Sram triggers and you'll never look back :thumb: