Quantcast

Norco Two50

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
So what's the word on the street about this rig? I'm looking to get into dirt jumping later this summer. I'm tight on cash now, but it always helps to plan ahead.

I was looking to jump onto a 24" cruiser. I've got a cheap K2 bmx bike that I've used for park applications, but I really don't think that I'll feel too comfortable hitting doubles on anything that small. I'd probably end up selling my BMX to afford this, so I'd still like to have some park-abilities (IE: run pegs). Not to mention, a squishy fork is nice.

It looks like it has a 14mm hub in back. Have you ever seen anyone riding with pegs back there? I'm cool with feebles on the non-disk side -- that and double-pegs are pretty much the only grinding I do with my BMX.

I can get one of these things pretty cheap thanks to where I work. I am saving up for a whistler trip and paying for all the other things in my life, so honestly, this purchase is pretty far away in the future. Maybe late summer at the soonest. Anything else I should look out for that's below $700 complete? I'm cool with 26"s, but I figure the big wheels + pegs would make it difficult to get any of those small ledges and / or small quaters at the skateparks.

cowman

Monkey
Oct 17, 2004
Seattle, WA
Yah i got a 2006 norco 250 sx. Its a sick bike. You can put pegs on it, i don't have them however. Also, i run 24's so thats always an option if you are worried about the large size of 26's. So go for it man!