Quantcast

North Bend Riding Directions

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
I am going to be in and around North Bend, WA this weekend and I would like to ride exit 27, 30, or some other trail this weekend. I have never ridden in the area, so I don't know where the trailheads or ends are.

I am looking specifically for fun ladder sections, but I would like to ride anything fun! :dancing:

Both my girlfreind and I are riding DH rigs, so any directions to places that are fun to ride would be greatly appreciated. We will be doing most of our riding early Saturday and early Sunday (6am-9am).

elRey

Turbo Monkey
i was thinking about going to sunriver with some friends this week, but decided not to since i wasnt going to be able to bring my own bike:blah: . another reason i didnt go was becuase i dont know any of the freeride/dh trails. anyone got any suggestions? what are these exits you speak of?

KeeblerElf

Chimp
Mar 6, 2003
Ballard, Seattle
elRey,
I think you are confusing "Bend" near Sunriver, OR, with "North Bend," which is near Issaquah, WA.
Bend has lots of good rides, with a river in which to jump at the end of the day! And two nice brewpubs to boot.
North Bend has not so much riding, aside from the few secret shuttle runs mentioned. And Tiger Mountain is a popular loop near North Bend, too.
I'd go to Bend long before I would go to North Bend, especially if I were living in Portland!

odiwik

Monkey
Mar 2, 2004
I am heading to Tiger Mountain this weekend for a fun ride. Thanks for the PM with the directions, you've helped a lot! :p

elRey

Turbo Monkey
KeeblerElf said:
elRey,
I think you are confusing "Bend" near Sunriver, OR, with "North Bend," which is near Issaquah, WA.
Bend has lots of good rides, with a river in which to jump at the end of the day! And two nice brewpubs to boot.
North Bend has not so much riding, aside from the few secret shuttle runs mentioned. And Tiger Mountain is a popular loop near North Bend, too.
I'd go to Bend long before I would go to North Bend, especially if I were living in Portland!
ooooooooooooooo :cool: gawd im a noob