Quantcast

North Georgia Freeriders

Pedalist

Monkey
Sep 20, 2003
Clayton, NC
I am currently spending some time with family in Dahlonega GA. First time to be home for the Holidays in 3 years. I have been considering going to Mansell rd to ride this week. I will be here unitl next Tuesday. Someone please call me at (706) 265-3059 or (910)476-5025. I want to do some riding and also hit ATL for some urban. Looks like Georgia has way more potential than NC. Laters!!!

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Crap, you're pretty far from griffin, otherwise I'd ask if you ride DS.

I'll see if I can find some folks to ride MAnsell friday. Otherwise we'll hit it up sunday. I'll be in touch.

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
Staten, Noonday sucks. Unless you like a muddy BMX track. ABA doesn't believe in drainage I guess. Powder Springs is a mud fest too. PTC is ready for a race. We were there today and it was crowded.

Mansell 10 am friday. Me and dhboyee will be there.

DVNT

Turbo Monkey
Jul 16, 2004
Peete said:
Staten, Noonday sucks. Unless you like a muddy BMX track. ABA doesn't believe in drainage I guess. Powder Springs is a mud fest too.
I went out there (noonday) last weekend and it's still flooded? WTF? HOW? It's been a week since it rained. :nuts:

Peete

Turbo Monkey
May 5, 2002
just south of the ATL
DVNT said:
I went out there (noonday) last weekend and it's still flooded? WTF? HOW? It's been a week since it rained. :nuts:
The problem is bad drainage combined with one side of the jumps don't get any sun. So basically the face of the jumps are dry but the landings are mud.

PTC track is dry as a bone everywhere except the bottom of the first pro jump.

Chuck's is dry everywhere except the very first berm which is just tacky and the step up out of the gulley which is loose tacky.
This is beautiful weather we're having.