Quantcast

North Korea is Best Korea!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Kind of an interesting watch.
Here's something to chew on. The terror that these defectors speak of, the horrible things they've witnessed, the fear and terror they lived in day to day- This is exactly what people in the United States are convinced the last 8 years was like here. People have lost their minds (here).

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Here's something to chew on. The terror that these defectors speak of, the horrible things they've witnessed, the fear and terror they lived in day to day- This is exactly what people in the United States are convinced the last 8 years was like here. People have lost their minds (here).
Some random moron at work was complaining how badly he suffered under Obama as a man with "traditional Family Values". I'm guessing he felt oppressed by the dedicated faithful president and will now be freed by the man who has children with three different women, admitted cheater and groper of women.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Some random moron at work was complaining how badly he suffered under Obama as a man with "traditional Family Values". I'm guessing he felt oppressed by the dedicated faithful president and will now be freed by the man who has children with three different women, admitted cheater and groper of women.
Right? These people talk as if the last 8 years was 1930s Nazi Germany. Making people believe that is HOW they won the election.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
We're effed when he's being quoted saying we need to eradicate some really bad people...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
compared to when this thread started, things have taken quite the turn. while skeptical, i sure hope this becomes a reality.

also, i wonder what finally forced the North's hand?

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/rush-limbaugh-pee-tape_us_5ae2aa60e4b02baed1b8a6ad
You think it was the pee tape forced the Norths hand??

If it was Drumpf who got them to the table that might be the only good thing he achieves. As long as he doesn't eff it up when he meets Kim this summer.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You think it was the pee tape forced the Norths hand??

If it was Drumpf who got them to the table that might be the only good thing he achieves. As long as he doesn't eff it up when he meets Kim this summer.
doubt it (on both points). there is a report floating around that NK's nuclear test site collapsed, which may be a big reason

http://www.scmp.com/news/china/diplomacy-defence/article/2143171/north-koreas-nuclear-test-site-has-collapsed-and-may-be-why-kim-jong-un

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I think how it goes is you're supposed to wait until after Trumps ego fucks it up, and then you can go for gold blaming something Obama's done or not done.
thanks bush 1
thanks bush 2
thanks willie

all interchangeable?

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Read The Forgotten War by Clay Blair. Now watch the north/south huggy hug and think about the discussions of building roads and linking up rail systems. Think about it.
maybe it was sister seeing the buffett table at the olympics and reporting back...