Quantcast

north meck Huge fight, locked down and later evacuated my school

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
Davidson, NC AKA DURTY THIRTY
at my school north meck, we have a problem wiht gang bangas, and today, a few of them started a huge fight, most of them had guns, well anyways the police shot some of them wiht tazers, and the word it that some of them they shot shot. 7 are in the hospital right now, and i got to come home early. I didnt even go to lunch:mumble:
anyways, the police didnt know, that if you tazer one gangsta, you got to tazer all the rest of them or you are SCREWD. thats kind of what happend today. what a great school i go to huh. swat units were there and 6 police units from charlotte and 1 from huntersville.
im glad i wasnt involved in that.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
holy crap; and i thought working up here at windrock by myself was dangerous. it's pretty bad when when inbred locals with only one third of their teeth have nothin on a bunch of schoolkids.keep your head down.

sb317

Monkey
Sep 6, 2005
North Carolina
I'm a newb here, been looming for a while. Figured I would go ahead and post something. I graduated from N. Meck in '95. Everybody used to call it "Redneck Tech". My buddies would drive their tractors to school sometimes. Seems like things sure have changed. I can't believe that crap. I guess they ain't got nothin' better to do. Stay safe man.

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
UPDATE: i just ate some stew and mickie dees, im fine!
they are gonna be searching the premisis of the school all tomorow for thrown or discarded weapons. our teacher didnt even lock our door, then someone ran through our hall and the po po busseded a cap with his tazer. the girl supposedly got shot with the "male" setting on the tazer, so she is knocked out. i cant wait to tell people that people drove tracktors to school hahaha.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
stubby said:
update, 10 arrested, 7 hospitalized

good stuff! we had a fight at one of our "bad" schools up here earlier this week. There's nothing more fun, and blindly dangerous, than busting through a group of 100+ kids to get to the two or ten that are actually fighting. it's like playing football but w/out pads.

we don't carry tazers, although i wish we did, so we go crazy w/ the pepper spray. we tell the kids that if a fight breaks out to just walk away 'cause they're likely to get a dose of pepper when we get there.
nothing more fun than seeing a big bad thug crying and asking for mommy when he gets some 10% OC in his eyes :thumb:

me and two other officers broke through a large crowd of about 300 to get to a teacher that was in the middel of a fight (trying to break it up). when we were all done, someone noticed that my shirt had been cut in a zoro-like "Z". that's the scary part of busting into a big crowd, anybody can cut you and you'll never know who did it.

stubby: any idea what gang affiliation these kids were? blood/cryp/ms13.........?

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
That stuff sucks. hate me if you want to, but if you are affiliated with any sort of "gang", you deserve to be beat down way worse than with a tazer. It's just a sign of things to come in that punk's worthless life.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, who's in a gang is worthless.

Edit: And if my kid ever had a gang fight at his school, I'd mortgage everything I own to get him out of that school the next day!

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
MS13 is all over the place around here. We've had to fire a few of our workers that were caught spray painting that logo on some of our roof trusses. F'ing gangs......:nuts:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Greyhound said:
MS13 is all over the place around here. We've had to fire a few of our workers that were caught spray painting that logo on some of our roof trusses. F'ing gangs......:nuts:
of all the large gangs that we have here, MS13 is by far the most dangerous and widespread. all of the little spin-off gangs from the blood/cryp line are mostly just ghetto trash or suburbia thugs trying to get back at their mommy/daddy. MS13 has deep roots to the drug trade in el salvador and Oct. 30 has been designated as "kill a cop day" in some recent intel gathered from someone inside.

it's easy to spot true, dangerous, members as they're usually the quiet ones. the idiots that are starting piddly fights at school are just the tool's that think they know what they're doing. most true gang members are actually fairly respectful of police...kind of a mutual respect for the business of protection.

btw, MS13 is known for dismembering and maiming it's rivals. They use machette's as the weapon of choice when feasible :eek:

stubby

Turbo Monkey
Mar 5, 2005
yeah these are the spinoffs of the blod/ cryp kings or watever. 17 were arrested, as of today. I agree butch, gang members are retarted, and should get beat down, unless someone on rideomonkey is in a gnag and i will see them and they have an ak, that they would bussa cap in me with. i vote call in sick on kill a cop day.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
stubby said:
i vote call in sick on kill a cop day.
man, that's like faking a knee injury before the big game!

have you ever seen a gangster shoot? the world would be a better place if they knew what they were doing with a gun. half of the other gangsters would be dead because the shooters might actually hit something.

i'll put my shooting up against a thug anyday ;)

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
whoa. i feel bad for you guys. we raely see more than two fights a year at my tech school, and it's mainly over "stolen" seats at lunch, etc. that is some scary stuff about the MS13 manimal. any idea what MS13 stands for?

danW

Monkey
Mar 8, 2005
Greensboro
Wow - how ironic...I started racing BMX last week, so on Tues. evening me and a friend went to do some practice runs - the track (paved berms) concesion stand, signs...all of it had been hit with MS13 grafitti (sp?)...the track manager at Friday nights race said that many of the public parks in several counties had been tagged on the same night...I suppose an attempt to mark territory?...

Thugs suck!

danW

skatetokil

Turbo Monkey
Jan 2, 2005
DC/Bluemont VA
dc gangs are really wierd. you name a group and they have their own stupid gang. irish, german, black, salvadorean, punks, skinheads of all varieties etc, etc. it was kinda bizarre when i started to realize that kids i grew up with ended up toting revolvers and slinging drugs. most of em were fairly normal kids. and in dc, the only people who have guns are cops and gang members. not a good situation for those of us who have to try living there without stepping on the toes of either group.

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
I hate it for all you that have to live everyday in situations like that. I remember when a disagreement was settled after school with a fist fight, we never even thought about bringing a gun or knife. And ended up as friends half the time. These gangs are just a bunch of punks, loser, cowards, etc. At least the Mafia kept innocent people alone (for the most part anyway), and just killed each other, the "gangbangers" have no discrimination or care who gets in the way. Be safe to all you who are out there exposed close to the front lines.

legend_killer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
C-town, NC
amen to that butch, here at Clayton High we had some fool claim the school as Raleigh blood turf. It didn't last long cuz theres a group of rednecks called the C-town Boys (200+ members out a 1,600 students) that found out who had claimed the turf and run them back to Garner.

JT

legend_killer

Monkey
Jan 23, 2005
C-town, NC
manimal, their not a gang so much as a group of friends that won't let gangs run our school. we haven't had any fights or any thing of the such, and yes they have a strong relation to the Klan due to the fact that Glen Miller, one of the great Klan leaders and leader of the CKKKK, lived in the area. they haven't been able to get rid of the sur13 gang yet. and no I don't need a gang to cope with life.:thumb:

JT

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
legend_killer said:
they haven't been able to get rid of the sur13 gang yet.

JT
um....they won't. group of redneck friends isn't exactly much of a challenge for a highly organized international gang. MS13 is popular for stealing cars and transporting them to s. america. those "good 'ole boys" go poking sticks where they shouldn't and their big trucks are likely to end up in el salvador ;)

rednecks, by nature, aren't very good organizers.....i mean c'mon, their idea of an organized sport is watching cars drive in a circle for several hours and then arguing about who shoulda' won the next day. :devil: ;)