Quantcast

North Shore couple gets hitched

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Lots of you probably know Darren and Carla, the most hospitable bike riding couple in Vancouver- always willing to show us Americans around the shore. Well this weekend they got married. It was a beautiful wedding in Courtenay at Darrens parents place and went off without a hitch, although about 2 hours before, there was mad scrambling to get everything under cover as torrential rain hit. It did end up stopping though, and while there were a few light showers during the rest of the day it went very well.
Big congrats to these two, best wishes and thanks much for all the shore fun!

:thumb: :thumb:

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Carla- hoping that I know what I'm doing :D

Just had a chance to work through a few today, theres a gallery on my site if you want to see more. Ill be adding them for a while I think- Got lots to work through!

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
Thanks for the congrats, everyone!!! It really was a fantastic day!!! I was exhusted by the end after posing for all the pics, but it certainly paid off. Derek did an awesome job!!! Everyone tried to get us to pose on our bikes, but I was worried about getting grease on my dress...haha

Snacks

Turbo Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
GO! SEAHAWKS!
Mocha said:
Thanks for the congrats, everyone!!! It really was a fantastic day!!! I was exhusted by the end after posing for all the pics, but it certainly paid off. Derek did an awesome job!!! Everyone tried to get us to pose on our bikes, but I was worried about getting grease on my dress...haha
WOW! Mocha, your dress was gorgeous :)

Cograts!

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
Those two are a great pair! I was fortunate enough to rip the shore with both of them a few times. they are two of the nicest people I have had a chance to ride with and I wish them only the best of luck, and a lifetime of happiness!
Darren, thanks for letting me chase you down air supply way back when.
Kim Eakin

Mocha

Monkey
Jun 14, 2002
Vancouver Island
holliswood said:
Those two are a great pair! I was fortunate enough to rip the shore with both of them a few times. they are two of the nicest people I have had a chance to ride with and I wish them only the best of luck, and a lifetime of happiness!
Darren, thanks for letting me chase you down air supply way back when.
Kim Eakin

Wow! What kind words, Kim!!! Thanks for the congrats!! :)