Quantcast

North Shore riding is gay.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
I bet it would be interesting on clipless though....like trials on clipless..

Is there any riding in the SD area this weekend? I mean, anywhere not so sensitive to rain/erosion... we can beat up on the 'feeties'

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
LOOnatic said:
Put on your cleats and go dig you lazy ba$tard!
Don't you have a Pilates class to go or something?
I will pick you up in pieces again, boy...

Anyone from SD wanna drive north.. There is this place out there I know..and sh*t.. or we can build bridges on top of concrete blocks...I'll hose the wood down so it's like Kamloops and BC quality.

throw away the excuses and ride...

R

Rabie

Want to come up and ride Wilson? Trail riding is ironic-core.

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
richhouseman said:
That picture with you guys jumping the doubles.....is that in Temecula?
EC would grab my yellow head, spin me around, and kick me in the groin if I said yes... I don't think EC is freehucker, is he?

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Rabie said:
Want to come up and ride Wilson? Trail riding is ironic-core.
Nah, I don't feel like crossin too many area codes this weekend. I wanna stay close to my roots in SD, home of non-riding-technically-apt-poseurs..

free-core!

Fonzie18

Turbo Monkey
Orven said:
Nah, I don't feel like crossin too many area codes this weekend. I wanna stay close to my roots in SD, home of non-riding-technically-apt-poseurs..

free-core!
Hey Orv., I'm having some of my hucking buddies come down from the OC. We're planning on Hucking at T.W.P and then doing some hardcore Dirt jumping at Shells and maybe Be**Cat, let me know what you do.

-ALF

Orvan

Mar 5, 2002
Califor-N.I.A.
Fonzie18 said:
Hey Orv., I'm having some of my hucking buddies come down from the OC. We're planning on Hucking at T.W.P and then doing some hardcore Dirt jumping at Shells and maybe Be**Cat, let me know what you do.

-ALF
I ride XC nowadays so I'll take pcitures of the freehucking world... I'll buzz your cell tomorrow if I can get my truck to a shop..