Quantcast

North Shore Ripper3 - CBC DH Ripper (short noticce)

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
We were planning a day on the shore, but just found out about this...... not sure what we will do, but i thought i'd pass this one. I know Kim raced it in the past and said it was a blast, but the 9am start is pretty early for a shore day.....

anyways info here:

Event R05-#3 CBC DH Ripper Sat, 28-May-2005
Date & Time: May 28, 9:00 am
Fee: $15.00 - Solo entries
Registration deadline: Friday, May 27, 5:00 pm

We will email you a race package with information about the race day prior to the event.

If you have any questions please contact James at info@dizzycyles.com or at 604-985-2213.

Max. Participants: (not limited) Sign up before:
Fri, 27-May-2005 17:00 Sign Up Now

holliswood

Monkey
Mar 16, 2004
University Place
This event is super sick! I raced a similar event last year (same course, just different promoter), and it was the most fun race I probably have ever done. For those of you who don't know what it is heres what's up.

It is a timed race down one of the coolest trails on Mt. Seymour, CBC. You go one at a time DH style and along the trail there are several stunts,hits, and wallrides that if you attempt and clean you receive a time bonus. So the object is to haul ass down the trail and clean as many of the stunts (time bonus stations) as possible. You will get a top to bottom time, and then you will subtract any time bonuses you got on the way down, ending up with a total time!

It is pretty cheap to race the event and I think if you sign up you will receive a membership into NSMBA, witch is a great organization. Plus you will get to race against some pretty cool rockstars like Wade Simmons, Andrew Shandro, Cory Leclerc and usually a few others.

If my hand is healed up by then (it frickin' better be), I am going for sure. The best way to do it is get up there early Friday evening so you can get a few practice runs and learn the trail, cause Saturday morning there isn't much time.

Cheers!