Quantcast

North Van DJ's @ Myrtle park

reggaeman

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
NV LOC
Any of NV LOC riders out there the Dirt Club held a Dig at the Myrtle Park local today. We have built up the big side. Sweet 8 pack in there by the way and some smaller ones for the younger or not yet advanced enough riders. Anyways just passing along the info. If you have any questions forward them to Jay @ dirtclub@hotmail.com Everyone is welcome to come on out and jump as long as you have fun and wear a skid lid, if you really want to be liked by all the locals bring a shovel and do some maintaining to the hits. Thats all there is to say and I hope to see some of you guys out there soon!

Apr 27, 2002
pOcO,bc,canada
dude i whent bye there today to have alook to see what u guys have done and i have one word. Weak. Good start but u guyes should realy finish the last one properlyu the tran looked horrible.

G

grommet

Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out when I get back. Me and some friends will bring the shovels as well, not fair to ride if we don't do our share. Think about that before you bad mouth the jumps dylan!
By the way did you ride them or are you a poser, sounds like you just went to watch:p

Apr 27, 2002
pOcO,bc,canada
Originally posted by grommet
Thanks for the heads up. I'll check it out when I get back. Me and some friends will bring the shovels as well, not fair to ride if we don't do our share. Think about that before you bad mouth the jumps dylan!
By the way did you ride them or are you a poser, sounds like you just went to watch:p

ur pretty smart. Becuase it wasnt raing that day was it?? I was riding undergound insted of muddy djs. There not bad for what they had to work with. I think the best thing there was the discombobulator

reggaeman

Chimp
Apr 17, 2002
NV LOC
Actually, the last hit is beaten because we keep closing it and the fruitcakes down at the cove keep taking the wheelbarrow off it and sessioning it. We try and fix it but the dirt doesn't have enough time to properly set so that it will be solid. And I went down there last night and re-built the third hits takeoff, its a little bigger now, we're just not aloud to make it HUGE yet because the Government peeps have to come through and ok us to build more features and stuff like that. Also if all the rules are obeyed the BC Parks guys will more than likely say its ok for us to build more Legal DJ Parks.

BenWA

Chimp
Feb 28, 2002
B'ham, Worshington
Originally posted by grommet
hey grommet, are you Alex on the white Stiffee??