Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2005

douglas

Chocolate Milk Doug
May 15, 2002
Shut up and Ride
Crazy Sweeper said:
We all have different tastes, so unless your fav beer is icehouse (we call it a$$house) then I'm not going to get on my pedestal and judge you. Lets just get drunk and go for a ride.

ok, plus thats better than lets get drunk and go ring cowbells (really loudly)

Crazy Sweeper

more COWBELL!
Jun 4, 2004
In a box
I guess I found one person who didn't like the cowbell. And if people are bringing me free beer I'll drink it. Call it WIC for single guys.

pigboy

in a galaxy far, far away
douglas said:
is there electric at each camp site?

IAB.......I have a bar light you could use

i have an AC inverter for the car. so people may be able to talk JohnBryanPeters or my buddy Henry into using up their vehicle batteries so that you can ride at night. the device has two outlets.... i forget the rating in watts. it's in the belly of the airplane and i'm in O'Hare Airport geeking out online via Verizon's data network.

pigboy

cgerald1

Chimp
Mar 21, 2005
berkshire_rider said:
....... Pick up ice and beer at the same time. :D They both had Long Trail, Otter Creek, and Magic Hat.

If your in Burke and you get there earily enough I HIGHLY recommend stopping at trout river brewery...the beer is fresh and you can pick up a growler....

And remember, keep the growler and they will refill it for you (at a reduced price of course)....

Have a great weekend...and maybe we'll bump into each other...I'm headed up this weekend with some friends as well...

Chad

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
McGRP01 said:
Maybe I can get Douglas to stop at the Long Trail Brewery on our way to VT. tomorrow and snag a FRESH batch!! :drool:
You would be stupid NOT to stop. Just thinking about lunch there and some fresh beer = :drool: Maybe you will be extra lucky and they'll have some fresh cask-conditoned stuff on tap. mmmmm. Long Trail.

berkshire_rider

Growler
Feb 5, 2003
The Blackstone Valley
cgerald1 said:
If your in Burke and you get there earily enough I HIGHLY recommend stopping at trout river brewery...the beer is fresh and you can pick up a growler....

And remember, keep the growler and they will refill it for you (at a reduced price of course)....

Have a great weekend...and maybe we'll bump into each other...I'm headed up this weekend with some friends as well...

Chad
Excellent idea. A little Rainbow red for the weekend..............

Today
Partly sunny this morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially from late morning on. Some thunderstorms may produce strong gusty winds. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Tonight
Becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday
Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday night
Mostly clear. Lows around 50. Light and variable winds.

Sunday
Partly sunny. A slight chance of afternoon showers. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
MMcG said:
I've got lights Yo and we probably won't be there in time for a Friday night shuttle so you can use mine - you might need a little thing to keep the lights tight on the bar though - mine's missing a little shim piece so at Dalton Doug and I sorta ghettorigged it with zip ties and tape to get it to stay put.

You can use my bar lights if you want Babs.

Anyone got an extra shim thingy for a bar mount light they don't need or want??
mark, the ted came w/ a niterider bar mount already attached.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
johnbryanpeters said:
Today
Partly sunny this morning, then becoming mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms, especially from late morning on. Some thunderstorms may produce strong gusty winds. Highs in the lower 80s. West winds around 10 mph. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Tonight
Becoming partly cloudy. Lows in the mid 50s. Northwest winds 5 to 10 mph.

Saturday
Partly sunny. Highs in the mid 70s. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Saturday night
Mostly clear. Lows around 50. Light and variable winds.

Sunday
Partly sunny. A slight chance of afternoon showers. Highs around 80. Southwest winds 10 to 15 mph. Chance of rain 20 percent.
:thumb: YEAH...sounds good to me!!! See you all in a few hours!