Quantcast

Northeast Monkeyfest 2009

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Why not, unless Treesaw comes back and says something different.
Eh, let's see what Momma Monkey has to say. She'll be the one who pulls it all together anyway, I'm just getting people thinking.
I can put out a note to the owners of the Lodge and see what dates are available for August. Normally, that would be the weekend of the USA Cycling Championships at Mt. Snow, but they aren't hosting this year. I too may do Pat's Peak this year so I'll have to look at my race schedule this weekend and get things figured out.

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I modified the first post so nobody gets confused about the dates and makes plans. Once the dates are determined, I'll change the first post again.

TreeSaw, we're not going to get a date that is good for everyone, so I say once you get a list of weekends the lodge is free (perferrably late July or into August), pick a date and roll with it.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA

BadDNA

hophead
Mar 31, 2006
Living the dream.
The thing is, vacation time in my group is a first-come, first served system. If I don't get planning early I may not be able to take the time.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
I modified the first post so nobody gets confused about the dates and makes plans. Once the dates are determined, I'll change the first post again.

TreeSaw, we're not going to get a date that is good for everyone, so I say once you get a list of weekends the lodge is free (perferrably late July or into August), pick a date and roll with it.
Definitely :thumb: