Quantcast

Northern NH/Southern ME Riding?

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
So, I am heading up to the Kennebunk/Saco, Maine area this weekend for a wedding and would like to bring along the XC bike and get some riding in. Anyone recommend any trails along the way? I am looking to ride on Friday and Sunday. Thanks!

TreeSaw

Obviously a little late but Portland, ME which is near Kennebunk has the river trails which are nice for trail riding. If you go south to Exeter, NH Ft. Rock is some sick trails that are my favorite. Next time you're in the area hop on www.Bustedspoke.com and ask around. That's a large NewEngland mtb website that might be easier to get a hold of some locals.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
GoHuckYourself said:
Obviously a little late but Portland, ME which is near Kennebunk has the river trails which are nice for trail riding. If you go south to Exeter, NH Ft. Rock is some sick trails that are my favorite. Next time you're in the area hop on www.Bustedspoke.com and ask around. That's a large NewEngland mtb website that might be easier to get a hold of some locals.
Thanks for the tip. One of my best friends lives in Kennebunk so we're sure to be up that way and we never leave home without our bikes :D