Quantcast

Northstar + hardtail + I'm a hack = ?

NapalmCheese

Monkey
May 16, 2006
Los Gatos
With the other thread here now about the rental shop, you've got my curiosity piqued. What happened exactly? Those guys need to be keeping customers, not chasing them to truckee.

Glad you made it out in one piece. Next time you're up, check out some of the non-northstar trail riding around here......it's worth it.......and nothing like northstar.:)
So as to keep this thread cleanish (meaning people can argue about being old, being hacks, or how they rode a unicycle down Karpiel) I posted in the other thread.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2605352#post2605352

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Easy...All I said was take it face to face. I didnt say fist to face. But you talk like a big shot with your "I'm better than you" attitude and I want to see if you act the same in person, as you do here. :cheers:
Definitely!

I'm even more of a dick in person.

edit: where do you get 'I'm better than you' from an emphatic claim that riding a hardtail there is a bad idea. All I've ever stated was how bad an idea it is. If I ruled (and I do) I would be bragging about my wonderful feats........not discouraging the endeavor.

No where did I call you rich boy. I said "not everyone is a rich kid who can afford a 3-4 thousand dollar bike".
You took it upon yourself to assume I was saying you were one. So obviously theres an underlying issue here. Did something I say touch too close too home.?:biggrin:
Totally!

I've been feeling guilty about the oatmeal my mom got me in the 70s and I've never been able to reconcile these feelings.